TANKUK is offline New Member

oral alternatives please help

im from the uk and am just starting to consider using gear i have got some anapolon i dont no much about them so if any one has tryed it please let me no what they are like. i dont really want to start sticking pins in me so what other oral alternatives are there.
    i also have some dbols they are pink and are hexagon shaped are these any good?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hi,

First off, Dont take anything just yet. You clearly need to spend some time with us.

I suggest you hit the search tool and look for thosel.

Secondly, What are your current stats? whats your diet and workout?

Take time to read. The easy part is getting the juice, the hard part is learning what to do with them SAFE.

And welcome to AR! you will love it here

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Buddha has hit it on the head bro! Before you do anything you really need to do some research!

We are here to help so when you have a question just ask it, but remember, to give clear and accurate information we need to know some stuff about you, like Age, weight, training experience etc. It also helps to know if you are eating clean or not and if you are taking any other, over the counter suppliments.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    brother like the buys said above,u really ,really really again emphasiza really need to do some majoj researching .right now you are asking what anapolon is?that is one of the two most toxic things u can take ,so u dont wanna skrew up with it ,or ull be in the ho0spital.anadrol is no joke and u should not use it for a first time around.like they said all your stats training exp everything.my gues is firts time around go with something mild and see how ur body reacts to it.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    read dillegently in here and the educational forum for at least 2 weeks, then ask questions - they will be better for it

TANKUK is offline New Member
    i have been training for about 2 years i train 4 to five times a week im 5ft 6 weigh about 12stone im eating pretty clean at mo im taking whey protein and L-Glutemine supplements as well as some dymets(fat burners) i normally train 1 body part per training session and am a lover of short heavey sets. thanx for the advise that is why i came i didnt want to kill my self for the sake of not knowing what is what. im 21 do u suggest anapolon is a bit out of my like a mo what about the dbols ive been told to take between 6 and 10 for about 3-4 weeks. cheers guys.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by TANKUK
    i have been training for about 2 years i train 4 to five times a week im 5ft 6 weigh about 12stone im eating pretty clean at mo im taking whey protein and L-Glutemine supplements as well as some dymets(fat burners) i normally train 1 body part per training session and am a lover of short heavey sets. thanx for the advise that is why i came i didnt want to kill my self for the sake of not knowing what is what. im 21 do u suggest anapolon is a bit out of my like a mo what about the dbols ive been told to take between 6 and 10 for about 3-4 weeks. cheers guys.
    What I would suggest is that you spend a bit more time reading!

The Bbols etc are fine for what they are, but it is highly unlikely that anything you gain from the orals will remain with you when you finish taking them.

Dbols (Like all orals) are toxic. The max I would take them for would be 4 weeks. As for dose.... that kind of depends on you. I would take about 35-40mg tops each day.

Also consider WHY most people take orals: When you inject the juice takes about 4 weeks to get into your system and start working properly. Four weeks is also about the max that most people would use orals for! Most of us would use DBol to start the cycle off, since it will begin to work within a few days, and it primes you nicely for the rest of the cycle, since when you stop taking them, the injectables are kicking in nicely.

Oral only cycles dont work! Keep that in mind. You WILL make gains, but almost all of it will be water, which is held in the muscles and joints. This is lost when you stop taking the pills.

If you are serious about using AS to enhance yourself, then I suggest you spend some time reading on this board, and put together a cycle which includes an injectable steriod as well.

You also want to be looking up the use of Clomid (When, why and how much etc - This is used with EVERY CYCLE) and you will want to be getting some anti-e, which you can keep beside you in case of problems.

If you get stuck you can shoot me a PM and Ill lay some of the basics out for you - After that you will need to do some research and decide what is right for you, depending on your goals etc.

Do NOT take anything until you know WHY you are taking it, what it will do to you, and what to do AFTER you finish taking it!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Kaz summed things up pretty well. One point he implied that I would like to sress a bit more is this: Injectable steroids are more effective and have FEWER HARMFUL SIDE EFFECTS than orals.

Sticking yourself with a needle may seem drastic and be a completely foreign concept, but if youweight the advantages of injectables against the liver toxicity of orals, you will see that injectables are a more rational approach.

Yes, everybody dreads the first injection and is nervous about that, but it's really a piece of cake once you get over the hump. For me it's about as eventful as taking an aspiring now...

Kaz has some good points - but one I will disagree with - Oral only cycles do\ work, depending on what your goals are - if you are looking to gain 25lbs of muscle, its not going to happen -but I have seen a number of people gain well (15lbs) from orall only cycles and cut BF at the same time. It is important that you do so correctly however, or indeed you could endup with a lot of water -

There is a strong bias toward injectables as a more 'manly" way of doing things but what matters is what gets results -IMO, typically you will get better results with less hassle with a longer acting injectable like Test E, since you dont have to rememerb to take it every few hours - but if you take dbol +arimdex+anavar +winny+ala, you will gain very little water and some pretty hard gains - the idea that those somehow evaporate because its an oral cycle is BS

Problem is, I dont recommentd you take anything untill you have done a good bit more research.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

And now to contradict myself and agree with CYCLEON while I do it!!

I have actually done a DBol only cycle as an experiment, and gained from it, and kept those gains. The results were posted here:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=20236

Ok, so now you will want to know why I didnt just come out and tell you that in the first place!

Well, like CYCLEON and everyone else, I think you need to do your research BEFORE you take anything at all. Taking AS is pretty serious business and I think everyone who engages in it should at least know what they are taking, why they are taking it and how they should expect it to work on them.

I would not advise anyone to go ahead and do an oral only cycle until they had some other cycle experience under their belt. Dont ask for an explanation of that, it just feels right to me.

Have a read of the post above and you will see what gains I made etc, but the advice still stands - Do plenty of research before you even dream of taking any AS!

Busted!!!!

Thread Information