CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

Fina=melts fat away!@

I just wanted to say once again how much I love this gear. I cant stop looking in the mirror how ripped i am after 3.5 weeks at .75mg e/d. I broke my toe may 22nd and am not able to do any cardio, but I have burned more fat somehow in 3.5 weeks on fina than 9 months of cardio. My bf is down over 3% to almost 7.5 %....I think i want to do every cycle in the future revolving around fina!! ANY1 else experience such phenominal results!!??!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Hope you keep track of what you ate and how you trained, because the fina didn't burn away the fat, it was your diet and training, fina just made you look hard after the fat was gone

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    MY DIET has been low calorie high protien, same as always just when i started on fina it just sped up my fat burning, for example, I can do standing curls, very low inensity, yet ill be sweating as if i just ran 5 miles...I sweat buckets just walking around.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Actually fina DRASTICALLY raises your basal metabolic rate so it will help you shed fat while remaining sloppy on your diet. I think it is upwards of 500cal more a day that are burned when you are on fina.....I will call my bro and find out, he runs bmr tests in the gym he works at. He did his before and during a cycle of fina and he will get me the exact numbers.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Never have heard that before Kizer, got any more info on that one?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've heard that it raises you matabolism as well...Not really sure who first posted on it, maybe Huck or Fonz...I guess fina also suppresses your natural thyroid production as well...

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    I am on a fina/dbol cycle. I dropped the dbol on week 4 and damn!!!i got ripped. I have 3 days left and im up 15lbs and down 2% bodyfat. I love fina. i'm with ya davey

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I've had similar experiences with fina making me feel hot . I sweat a lot when on it and it does seem to help a lot in losing fat.

Thread Information