Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Which Dbol to choose?

My source has liquid, 25mg, and the pink 5mg.
    I've heard the 25mg are little underdosed and that the results off of them are mediocre, but my source has a shit load of them and will pass them on to me $.60 a piece.
    Whats you guys take on this?

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    what will he let you have the .5mg for? I would let this be my decision breaker. As for being underdosed I am not sure on that.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have also heard that the liquid dbol are underdosed...but by how much I don't know. the pink 5mg tabs are solid though. IMO you will pay a little more for the tabs, but that is the route I would go...you pay for what you get..you know what I am saying.

If you are just planning on jump starting your cycle with dbol intstead of using it as one of the AS's as a basis for your cycle you can then lean towards the liquid dbols since that is really the only reason you will be doing it. What exaclty do you have planned?

hope that helps

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    sorry 5.mg

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Shredz
    I have also heard that the liquid dbol are underdosed...but by how much I don't know. the pink 5mg tabs are solid though. IMO you will pay a little more for the tabs, but that is the route I would go...you pay for what you get..you know what I am saying.

If you are just planning on jump starting your cycle with dbol intstead of using it as one of the AS's as a basis for your cycle you can then lean towards the liquid dbols since that is really the only reason you will be doing it. What exaclty do you have planned?

hope that helps
    It's my first cycle
    300mg Fort Dodge EQ 10 weeks
    300mg Upjohn Cyp. 10 weeks
    25mg dbol first 4 weeks
    Clomid post
    Arimidex during

I'm talking about 25mg pills, he has liquid to, but the pills are whats .60 a piece
    for 5mg, he can't hold on to them so he wants .75 a piece for those which really isn't that bad either and I know those are good to go. I just havn't found anyone who's takin the 25mg and I'm wondering what the opinion on the quality is.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    price for the pills seems okay..for the 5 mg dbol tabs. they are available for 50-80 cents canadian around here. Just to give you a price check. As for the 25mg pills haven't heard anything about those..I did hear however that the liquid dbol has been known to be sometimes underdosed. If you are okay with paying the money for the 5mg tabs..that is the best route to go. Then you know you are getting good qualitly stuff.

what are you stats...just want to see if you dosages for you EQ and test are okay seem a little low. Not by much though

juice is offline New Member
    yo liquid if leoffler probaly a little under dosed but if you can get leoffler 25mg tabs bro get them there the shit when it comes to dbol , the best i have ever had and you only need to take 2 a day. as far as price it should run about the same as 5mg tabs because of the company that makes them. leoffler prices are very unbeatable.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i did D-bol by LOEFFLER 50ml
    25mg 1-5 personally i had no problem i gained 8lbs
    after 2.5wks and then loss 2lbs..

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I would go with the 25mg ones b/c .75c per tab is rediculous for thais.

lil mack 713 is offline Junior Member
    Bionabols are godd as well and cheap!!

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I think the 5mg are the shit! The 10mg ttokkyo are ehh ok but not as good as the 5mg in fact I think there in nothing better then the 5mg!!!

Thread Information