Thread: 2 questions.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

2 questions.

Hey how is everyone. I ogt two quick question. I know one goes here and the other goes in work out, but whats the sense in making 2 threads.

Ok first question. this is my firt week on this 3-4 sets of 4-6 rep each. Anyway i did chest yest. now usually on inclies i used to start at 50 and go up t o 60 in 3 sets. I would do declines next and get pretty good pumps like start with 60 or 65 get the sname thing 3 - 4 sets usually going to 70. Anyway. i have been on the kick of varying work outs now. So this week i started declines first i busted my ASS. i mean i know 200 on the barbell is prob little for some of you. but i busted my ass. Started with 45 on each side. then added 25. then 35's and the last det was around 200. like i said busted my ass.

Anyway. I go over ot the incline. I got 50 i think just to start. fig if i use to start at 50 no prob for ten reps this should be cake for 6 reps. i did 6 ok. I grab the 55's and had trouble on the last rep. I did 55 again on the 3rd and fouth reps, and i need a freakn spooer, just to get the wieght up. i was pissed. it completely ruined my workout We tried doing flat bench witht he barbell. i could barely do like 2 sets with 35's on eaach side.

NOw one i wanna sk. do you think that happened cause i busted my ass on the declines. If so is there nayway to have a balanced workout without having to go lighter on any work out?
    cause i know my eating was ok. well it wasn't that good that day. iad 2 bannaas in the monr then half a blimpie sub nd meal. thiird meal the other half. then an hour and half befor work out ii carbo loaded with KFC fries and popcorn chicken. lol. that carbo load meal is the only hting that gives me pleasure in the day. lololol

So any help thatnks

2nd question is short.

Someone was suggesting to me since i am trying to drop fat. Add a roid that helps burn fat.

Now i knew they were out there. and i am not asking for names, cause i can look them up. I just wanna know like does it really work?? Yeah know likedoes it really helkp burn fat.?? i don't undertsnad it at all. lol

thnkas guys

adaptations is offline Member
    Personally, i think that incline is the most important. So i choose to do it first. I have all the strenthg, and i get the most out of it. Like you have seen...if you exhaust yourself ion your first excersise, then you have nohting left for the second.

Farmer is offline Member
    If you bust your ass on one exercise the next exercise you do for that bodypart is going to suffer. Now this doesn't mean it won't get a good workout but it won't be as good as if you were fresh. Meaning you hit it first that day, I would look at yourself and find your weak point of your chest and hit that first.

peace

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    ok. Thanks guys. I will. or i am just not gonna go as heavy. Or maybe take more rest inbetween excerscises. thats what pisses me off though, for some reason when i work my chest, my shoulders are used alot!!!. I dunno if its the same ofr all of you. I use good form and everything. But thats what kills m ore.

Anyone have comments on the second question or do you think i sohould post it in the steroids question forum????

Thread Information