JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

ECA stack/with or without the asprin?

I've been reading alot of post about people saying they don't use the asprin with the caffine/ephedrine.People say studies prove it does not help!!Is this true i am just starting my eca and would like advice if i should add the asprin or not?thanx.....

Gear101 is offline Member
    just helps with the joint pain from the e.. imo and helps thin the blood to get the stuff into your system faster

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I will tell you why it works, and prove it in no time. Have you ever heard of a doctor, or even commercials on TV telling you to take an asprin while having a stroke or heat attack? Well the reason this is recommended is since asprin thins out the blood stream helping unclog your arteries, and as a result send more blood/oxygen to your heart and brain. Now that we have that covered lets show why one should add Aspirin to EC. Ephedrine alone is only active in the blood stream for
    1-1.5hrs. Caffeine is used to prolong the effects of Ephedrine keeping it in there for about 3-4hrs. Aspirin comes in to play by thining out the blood keeping it circulating more effectively, and longer. Now you can use EC alone and achieve good results, but why not add the Aspirin? Hope this helps someone

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

good insight ripped82

That makes sense thanx...

Thread Information