Eagle is offline New Member

Flying with Gear

A thread much similar to this was posted. However, there were a couple of questions that were not answered for me.

I do not feel like getting the juice should be a problem. They are two small 10cc bottles and I will simply put them with my personal items (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.). But, my question was about the pins. Do you think I am going to have problems, or would I been fine putting them in a suitcase (that will be checked)?

Any advice or previous experiences, I would love to hear.

Eagle

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you can always just mail them to yourself.

adaptations is offline Member
    KEy has a good point. When your luggage goes through the scanner it will show up. Why not just wait till you get home and order them from Getpinz.com IT take only but a few days to get to your addy, and you dont have to go through the trouble of smuggling them...

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Well bro i was the one who posted that thread. I came to the conclusion that i am not bringing any syringes with me. It will show up during the X-ray scan, and as a result you will most likely get caught for your gear aswell. I am personaly ordering some pins, and having them sent to the place where i will be staying

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    if you are a male traveling alone...you will have your suitcase checked. thats what they told me when they were searching my bag. try in put teh bottles inside of a larger shampoo bottles (i dont know what xtray will show though)... good luck

Eagle is offline New Member
    I was not necessarily talking about getting pins, I have pins, it is just, I will missing an injection or two (about a week) if i don't take my gear.

I really will only need like one, maybe two pins, so should I just like tape them to the inside of my leg or something?? Too risky??

Should I just take the labels off the juice?

Anymore advice would be appreciated.

Eagle.

P.S. Sending them to myself is not really an option.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have traveled alot recently--male, by myself....they very rarely search the luggage you are checking before you check it( I have seen it done once--not very thorough at all I might add), so why sweat the xray---and if you only need one shot--preload it and put it with your shampoo and stuff---not a biggie imo.
    -Cy

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

travel

Are you guys insane?
    Put the pins in your checked bags and forget about it. Those retards that handle the luggage never find shit. i've traveled with pins several times since 9/11 with no problems. I've always just put the gear in with my personals. Those scans don't show shit. as long as you're not packing guns or explosives you're fine. Those jackasses need to spend more time looking for terrorists bombs and less time fucking with the other 99.99% of the population. Don't get me started on this one...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    im with ya jrock!
    -Cy

Thread Information