ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

QV prop hurts...

I've been taking the QV prop for a few days and it makes my ass sore. Not as bad as the BA labs but it's got a good bite to it...the hope the Ttokkyo prop is a better product...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey iron its not actualy ,i mean look at the TT cyp they made ,there always notorious for having high amounts of ba in them.get some virormon,or testovis.

Originally posted by big N
    hey iron its not actualy ,i mean look at the TT cyp they made ,there always notorious for having high amounts of ba in them.get some virormon,or testovis.
    Have you tried the Ttokkyo prop? ttokkyo fixed the BA problem with the testonon and the cyp, and the new enanthate is fine as well...I'm crossing my fingers here that the prop is good shit..

I've used the Viromone's, but even when I was paying $4.5 per amp, it was too expensive...I go through 10 amps a week and last i checked, the viromone were $6ea...

4plates is offline Banned
    after using ** stuff for 2 yrs im sure ALL gear is a cake walk

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what is their per ml? on the prop

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    what is their per ml? on the prop
    10ml, 100mg/ml

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no iron i didnt get around to it but man ,the only injectibles id try again and that i like is the eq ,deca , the cyp i had nightmares about it ,bro u wanna talk about pain ,made sust feel like nothing!by the way the virormone price is cheapa s fuck.im hesitant to try the TT again.but i did hear that its pretty much the same though.all vet prop is almost the same i think.if u want painless prop human grade is where its at.u get what u pay for .butim curois too keep us posted if u do get to try it

Originally posted by big N
    no iron i didnt get around to it but man ,the only injectibles id try again and that i like is the eq ,deca, the cyp i had nightmares about it ,bro u wanna talk about pain ,made sust feel like nothing!by the way the virormone price is cheapa s fuck.im hesitant to try the TT again.but i did hear that its pretty much the same though.all vet prop is almost the same i think.if u want painless prop human grade is where its at.u get what u pay for .butim curois too keep us posted if u do get to try it
    I'm going to order it with my next order...The new batches of sust, cyp, and enathate are gravy so I'm hoping...keep your fingers crossed.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Got mine crossed for you bro... not looking forward to my QV prop now!

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    after using ** stuff for 2 yrs im sure ALL gear is a cake walk
    i'll bump that

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    NO PAIN NO GAIN...isn't that what they say...XXL

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Currently on QV Prop. No pain at all when mixed wih the fina or takin it straight. What batch you got?

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Ironfist, wasn't it you who said microwaving the QV prop made it lots better? I have some QV stuff that I haven't started yet.....next cycle...and I was planning on using......no wait, it was flexed1, not you. Flexed is very experienced, he said to take the needle off, and nuke it in the syringe for 10 seconds 3 times.
    I will try this and report back. Also, I always have a big bottle of ganabol....only 50mg/ml....but great for mixing to remove the pain from nasty prop.
    I too am a veteren of the BA Labs prop......would fucking cripple you if you didn't dilute it. But you know what, I made some of the best improvements in my physique in years on the BA stuff.......it definitely was a potent blend.
    Like Tt, it's a love/hate relationship.

Originally posted by ironmaster
    Ironfist, wasn't it you who said microwaving the QV prop made it lots better? I have some QV stuff that I haven't started yet.....next cycle...and I was planning on using......no wait, it was flexed1, not you. Flexed is very experienced, he said to take the needle off, and nuke it in the syringe for 10 seconds 3 times.
    I will try this and report back. Also, I always have a big bottle of ganabol....only 50mg/ml....but great for mixing to remove the pain from nasty prop.
    I too am a veteren of the BA Labs prop......would fucking cripple you if you didn't dilute it. But you know what, I made some of the best improvements in my physique in years on the BA stuff.......it definitely was a potent blend.
    Like Tt, it's a love/hate relationship.
    I heard about that method as well, but haven't tried it yet...I might give it a shot today...I'm gonna throw in some fina pretty soon so it shouldn't matter anyways...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i duno what you guys are talking about but i get nearly the same ammount of irritation with my fina, i duno if theres a lot of BA in the finakits.com kit or what, but i shot in my quads and i can hardly walk, and the qv prop isn't 'that' bad...

dj

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Im doing viromone right now!!and cant even tell where i shot it NO PAIN AT ALL THE BEST PROP OUT THERE!!and prop is a pretty cheap "cost wise"steroid so if you know its known to sting why not just go with the human grade its sooooooooo much better and at $5 for a 100mg/2ml vial its not expensive!!

Thread Information