Thread: yipeee

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member

yipeee

I got on the scale today after a few days off from weihing myself, I am at a nice 193, starting from 178, thats 15lbs in 5 weeks. The gains really started to kick in this week. My bench is up at least 50lbs, I am at 315 with 4-5 reps now unassisted, I do not max out, but what was once my max, I can now rep out at.

I am on test depot 500 mg ICN, and TTOKKYO Eq 400 mg, for my last 5 weeks I am running 50 mg of winstrol , that just started today, so hopefully I will squeeze a nice 20-23lb gain off of my first cycle.

I had to run novaldex throughout 20mg with 50 mg of proviron , I got a case of gyno after my second week, but it is all gone. I will be on arimidex the rest of the cycle and post therapy.

Side effects, some extra acne on my back, I can tell my blood pressure is a bit higher, sometimes when I am resting I feel my heart race, but nothing is serious as yet. Overall, i have been happy with my cycle, my only change would have been to kick start it with something to start off, like d-bol, because it was difficult making slow progress. So far i have been pretty happy Hope the update helps some of you out.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Grats on the gains bro!

keep it up your doing great

MisterClean is offline Banned
    how are you taking winny? injection, oral, or drinking?

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by MisterClean
    how are you taking winny? injection, oral, or drinking?
    well i think drinking and oral are pretty much the same thing bro,unless if hes drinking it through his anus,and im pretty sure about this,im a senior member

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by 4plates

well i think drinking and oral are pretty much the same thing bro,unless if hes drinking it through his anus,and im pretty sure about this,im a senior member
    Damn your killing me 4plates..lol

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Reality check . . .

Originally posted by _Wiliam_WaLLace
    I can tell my blood pressure is a bit higher . . .
    High blood pressure is asymptomatic - there is no way of identifying high blood pressure per se except by having it taken. And, in order to arrive at a diagnosis of hyeprtension, having it taken several times.

Thread Information