ZTEM is offline Associate Member

4 weeks on test?

Hey guys,

Im going to boot in a few months....so i wanted to do a one month cycle....I was wondering if i could just use 400mg of testosterona 200 a week since I already have it on hand, and dont really wanna leave gear in my room, although locked, while im away for several weeks. I will still be able to pass the drug test bc itll have worn out by then.....but I was curious if taking test200 for that period of time owuld be ok, and throw in some legal shit with it so i can blame it on that if ne questions are asked....let me know, and if so....let me know wut legals to throw in.....Im 5'8" 160lbs.....also can i expect to gain like 10 or so lbs????

please help me out

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think four weeks would be a waste...

you could always mail it to me and I'll watch over it for ya..

Ok, before all you wiseass guys say to mail it to you....that aint gonna happen...let me know what will happen...seriously

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow... I didn't expect you to really mail it to me... I was only kidding bro.

Geesh

LoL...I know you didnt seriously expect me to mail it to you man....but i want my serious answers first...then we can fool around about it...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Exactly what JJ said

Wait till you can put in 100% devotion to your cycle, so you can maximize benefits.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro, dont ya just hate it when the answer you get is WAIT!!! It would piss me off too but I believe it also, probably just screw up your system/metabolism just enough to make you miserable.

Good Luck

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Here's a better one. Just forget about it. Put it away and decide to train natural! It's a lot harder...but there is progress and the rewards are still great. If you're not getting prepared for contest or planning to compete then why?

Jarhed is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

Dumbells and Juice Junkie are absolutely correct.

I can tell you from experience that you dont want that shit in your system on either Parris Island or San Diego MCRD. That would be the biggest waste of gear I've ever seen. You'll not be able to train because you'll be under constant supervision 24 hours per day for three months. Think about it. Wait til you get back. The Corps is going to make you leaner. Get back and THEN get bigger. Then you can buy your new uniforms to fit you cause if you walk into formation busting out of your uniform, your gonna be considered a "fatbody. "

Thread Information