Thread: beginner cycle

flywytegye is offline Junior Member

Question beginner cycle

What is the best beginner cycle that will show the weakest neg. side effects, best gains???

sustanon 250, clomid

deca /d-bol, clomid

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Test alone is a good one, sust is fine, not my favorite but I would prefer that alone over deca + anything.

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Deca /Dbol would be a much better cycle than Test only.

I would do 250mg of test OR 200mg of deca every 5 days for 10 weeks with 20mg of Dbol the first 5 weeks.

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    First cycle go with test, and try going low like 250mg and see what kind of gains you can get, I gained 20lbs off that cycle with no sides and loved it. You definitely don’t need to stack.

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    I know test is good for building mass. I'm only worried about how much of that can be kept after coming off the cycle after post-cycle clomid. I'm more concerned about quality mass that can be kept since I only plan on running one cycle.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by flywytegye
    I know test is good for building mass. I'm only worried about how much of that can be kept after coming off the cycle after post-cycle clomid. I'm more concerned about quality mass that can be kept since I only plan on running one cycle.
    I told my self only one too. Its like that that potato chip "bet you can't just do one"

If you want keepable gains I would run test/eq. IMO the best first cycle ever. Low sides and you keep most of the gains. I would keep away from orals IMHO because they have harsher sides

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    i did a 12 week omnadren cycle...500 mg a week ..had some good gains...no sides really..

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    My very first cycle was sus at 250mg/wk and deca at 150mg/wk for 10 wks and i got great gains off of it. The deca dose i know is low compared to what is recommended but at the time all i could get was the 50mg redijects, but i still got the gains anyways.

solid-d is offline Member
    Concentrate on your diet. and you will gain and keep 20lbs. I gained 20lbs on 15ccs of sust, 1 every 5 days, and kepted lost 2lbs. I drank a gallon of lowfat milk a day, that helped alot.

Thread Information