Thread: Results From Eq

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member

Results From Eq

When do u start seeing results from EQ...ive been on for about 4 weeks now and havent seen much except for my appetite im using 400ml a week!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Anytime bro. I noticed results around week 3, but it really kicked in around week 4. 60% of my results came after week 5.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ defintalely one of those AAS that the longer you are on the better..within reason. I will probably never run it less than 12 weeks from now on. Results really get better as time goes on. Week 2-3 you feel pumps, week 4-on....get ready for some veins that make that Road Map in your glove compartment look like child's play. And if you know how to eat when you come off, the veins are now your property and will stay with you as long as you want them to. This means diet is key to keeping the vascularity. Fave AAS that I have tried so far. We'll see tho, trying tren for the first time.

pumpDk17 is offline New Member
    What should you eat??

neverenuff is offline New Member
    be patient, eq takes 4-5 weeks to kick in good. Keep it up at 400mg and youll be fine...

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    yall are saying it gets better w/ time so would u rather run 300mgs for 13 weeks or 400mgs for 10?? cuz im only getting 2 bottles of 10 cc 200mgs

Younger is offline Junior Member
    bump

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    That's a tuffy. Bizznach if its your first time, I'd almost be willing to say just go for 10 weeks at 400mg. I know that contradicts what I said above, but heres why. Remember, I have been getting a lot of heat lately for telling my opinion, yes, it is not medical advice, but I'm here to help, and since no one else is answering your post, I will chime in.

The reason I say 10 weeks is because if it is your first cycle, you actually will have eq active in your system till week 13 anyway, possibly longer. If you run a first cycle that will actually run *16 weeks. (*3 coming off weeks). That might be a bit too much for your HPTA to handle on a first cycle. As this is something brand new to your body, something it has never experienced. I would use longer cycles when you are at least a few deep, so your body kind of knows whats going on when your nuts are shut down for months at a time. This is just MO guys. Don't take it for anything more than that.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Papa check your PM

PapaPump about your diet helping you keep the increased vascularity gained with eq. How does it differ from a normal bodybuilding diet?

Braski is offline Junior Member

Be patient and they will come

Be patient. I am running 400 mg/week with 50mg winny ed and just finished week 7 of 12. Gains are slow but significant (really kicked in about two weeks ago, People started to make comments on how solid and dense I looked.) Train hard and heavy with all major compound movements and be sure to do legs.

My Bodyfat has dropped from 15% to 9% and I managed to put on about 7-8 pounds of quality LBM. Strength on major movements up 50-60 pounds. Legs have really responded well to combo of heavy 8-10 rep sets as well as high volume 20 reps sets. Recuperation time also seems to be improved, could be due to Boldenones ability to maximize your bodies ability to use macronutrients and increased RBC count.

Make sure you eat like a horse. IF YOU DO NOT EAT YOU MAY AS WELL DUMP YOUR MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN. DIET IS ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR WITH THIS DRUG. I would shoot for 1gram of protein/ pound of body weight + another 20%. Give it time and get rest and you will see some quality results. I would highly recommend EQ as a staple on a stack( I am not an expert, it just really works well for me)

popandopalo71 is offline Banned

Check your PM please

Hey Braski check your PM please!

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by pumpDk17
    What should you eat??
    food is always a good start

flex321 is offline Member

Lightbulb

Originally posted by nymattyk

food is always a good start
    I beleive he was talking about what type of diet will help with keeping all the veins popping. So don't be cocky and a smart butt. I'm sure if he is human he knows to eat food. Seriously man, I hope you know the guy and are just playing cause comments like that shows disrespect to all of us on the board. Help people, don't be childish.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

eq

i ran it at 400/wk for 10 weeks and it kept working for several weeks afterward. I was hard as a fucking rock. Even after i was off i had disgusting pumps for at least a month. i was also taking alot of l-glutamine. i ran it with winny 50mg/day the last 5 weeks and it kicked ass. the stuff takes a month or so to get rocking but you'll explode if you train hard and eat like a HORSE. that stuff made me unbelievably hungry and i ate enough protein to make it worthwile. 35 lbs with 500mg sus added for 8 weeks.
    I only lost about 8 or 10 pounds (mostly water) over the next 4 months. EQ is good shit, and i would reccommend 400mg/wk for 10 wks.

Originally posted by flex321

I beleive he was talking about what type of diet will help with keeping all the veins popping. So don't be cocky and a smart butt. I'm sure if he is human he knows to eat food. Seriously man, I hope you know the guy and are just playing cause comments like that shows disrespect to all of us on the board. Help people, don't be childish.
    im sure that is what he was talking about. my comment was simply a joke. the next time you make one ill have to comment on it......that is assuming you do actually have a sense of humor

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i'm also interested on the above topic so if you
    dont mind i'll ask this ? will it be a bad idea to
    continue runing EQ by tornel after i completed my
    cycle which good for 10wks runing enat500mg
    EQ400mg1-6 then 600mg7-10 but since i have 1.5
    bottles fo EQ can extend my cycle doing eq600mg
    only atleast 5more weeks? papapump give some love
    brother you r saying that longer you stay on it
    better so what's up any input from someone thanks..

Hey nymattyk, it must have just come out/ sounded the wrong way b/c I was thinking the same way as flex321. I thought you were being a jerk, BUT if it was a joke then my bad bro

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I knew that Matt was joking around, you gotta have a sense of humor.

ok apparently that comment was taken the wrong way......sorry if it offended anyone, it was in fact meant to be a joke

Matt your ok bro!

Thread Information