Hydraulic Power is offline New Member

Which is better for mass?!?

Would doing 200mg/wk of test cyp along with 200mg/wk of deca (total 400mg/wk of compunds) be more effective for mass gain than 400mg/wk of deca alone or 400mg/wk of test cyp alone? (10 week cycle total for a beginner in all cases)

I am thinking(tell me if i am thinking wrong here) that by doing test cyp for 400mg/wk alone that the side affects will be higher because of the strong androgenic affects of test, and it would be harder to hold on to the gains with test only at the end. Doing 400mg/wk of deca alone, would yield good gains for a beginner, and have a low occurances of sides for someone who has already used a small cycle of deca with no sides, but the recovery period would take much longer than by adding test.

So by adding test cyp 200mg/wk and 200mg/wk of deca you would get the benifits of test(androgenic affects) with a lower occurance of sides and you would gets the benifits of deca(low occurances of sides) and the deca would help keep the gains made at the end of the cycle with still only using 400mg/wk of compound.

All the experts on this board please give me your input. I know the doses are low but I am asking based on theory here, not on doses(is the theory sound???)

Thanks
    HP

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I would just stick with 250mg to 500mg of sust and you should see some nice gains. No need to stack on your first cycle.

Hydraulic Power is offline New Member
    bump

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    IMO, i would use deca /test instead of either one by itself. The two together have a synergistic effect . This was my first cycle and the doses were low but i got excellent gains from it. Some people don't respond well on low doses even on a first cycle while others do .

Thread Information