4plates is offline Banned

very urgent gyno question

if someone has developed progesterone gyno from deca and drol,just a small lump,from a previous cycle,and hasnt noticed any growth or changes to the small lump in a while,will it continue to grow if this person never uses drugs that cause prog gyno again(will it grow naturally on its own)
    and if the person dosent have it removed,will other non-proges drugs set it off again.
    this has happened to a freind so please answer only if you know the answer and can back it up!

keep it on top,bump

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Up to the top for a good bro.

thegame01 is offline Member
    i dont know man but i was wondering how much dbol and deca you were on when you got gyno?
    good luck bro and this will keep it on top at the same time

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    depends if the persons hormone values go back to normal... most likely, no... however, if you use gear again the chance of increasing the lump (gladular gyno) is pretty high... cant really determine from this post wheter the gyno is of the glandular/fat/combo kind... most likely glandular which means it should stop growing when hormone values subside (post cycle therapy ).
    Also, if you have gynecomastia surgery and remove the "lump" you most likely will never be able to get gyno again even with elevated or nonequilibriated hormone values
    peace
    MM

bigboyfromamass is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Medicine Man
    depends if the persons hormone values go back to normal... most likely, no... however, if you use gear again the chance of increasing the lump (gladular gyno) is pretty high... cant really determine from this post wheter the gyno is of the glandular/fat/combo kind... most likely glandular which means it should stop growing when hormone values subside (post cycle therapy ).
    Also, if you have gynecomastia surgery and remove the "lump" you most likely will never be able to get gyno again even with elevated or nonequilibriated hormone values
    peace
    MM
    medicine man if a person has gyno or naturally enlarged puffy nipples and has surgery, does what your saying mean he could use gear and not have to worry about gyno again?

bump

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    after gyno surgery, you cant get gyno because the estrogen sensitive tissure is removed

bump
    bump
    bump

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    4 plates i get same problem i got little lumps in both nipples from my unexperienced years and ad50. they have been there for 10 years and cycles with dbol start making them hurt. i hit nolvs as soon as i feel anything. right now i'm on deca 400mg per week and sus 1000mg per week and just came off dbol. they are inflamed now and sore it started 1 week ago and i'm on 40-60mg nolvs per day. i never had gyno problems from deca but if the nolvs dont take pain away within the next few days(usually only takes a few days) them i will start to think the deca is effecting and i will drop it.and drop back to 750 on sus.
    when i came off in past cycles the lumps got smaller(back to normal size) and pain goes away completely ---i'm hoping thos will happen again

Originally posted by Medicine Man
    peace
    MM

I think this is the best reply bro...I am also VERY GYNO prone.

Now some bros think they have GYNO due to puffy nipples but as stated above it is glandular Gyno that causes this hard-inflamed gland under the nipple. I have consulted a surgeon and may be having this done in a few months as well.

Very important that they remove the gland and lipo the fat all at once.

As for proges. gyno..Well I wish MIKE was around as we had a great debate on it some time back.

I am not sure that one can say that progesterone is directly responsible for the gyno by itself but I believe it works with estrogen to cause this.

Mike has a theory that makes since that it only aids in Gyno caused be estrogen but not directly related to the cause of the gyno. Again this is in theory so maybe it is directly responsible for causing GYNO ?

I will have to dig up the post if you need to look into this further but to answer your question bro I DO believe that once the condition has started you will be prone to enlarging it and aggravating it further.

Also I am not a big fan of waiting until you get sore nipples to take NOV.

I always use a maintenance dose from the start of 20mg and if I get sore I up it.

By waiting until you feel the soreness really it has already began and even if you catch it fast enough to reduce the swelling I find that not all of it will go away.

It may continue to grow.

Bottom line and best bet..find a good surgeon and have the shit removed. You will be out of training for 2 months or so but you will not have to be concerned about it anymore..

Hope this helps 4plates ???

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE

Also I am not a big fan of waiting until you get sore nipples to take NOV.

I always use a maintenance dose from the start of 20mg and if I get sore I up it.

By waiting until you feel the soreness really it has already began and even if you catch it fast enough to reduce the swelling I find that not all of it will go away.

Hope this helps 4plates ???

Hey! This is my first post on AR! I have been lurking around for a while, reading stuff, but i decided i'd better jump in to really learn stuff!! Anyways, I am considering a cycle that would possibly require anti-e's....(either deca /sust+d-bol OR test/eq)........My question is, can't taking anti-e's for prevention before hand inhibit your gains??
    Later

Ott

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Ott, yes taking nolva can inhibit gains slightly, but all i have to say is... is it worth the risk of gettin gyno for a few extra pounds?..

the key is to stay safe bro, that's what we are all about around here, STAYING SAFE.

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    Originally posted by big_guy
    Ott, yes taking nolva can inhibit gains slightly, but all i have to say is... is it worth the risk of gettin gyno for a few extra pounds?..

the key is to stay safe bro, that's what we are all about around here, STAYING SAFE.
    Hey man! Yeah i DEFINATLY agree. . . .It would definatly be worth a few less pounds! See I already learned something new! OK, so just for arguments sake- how much is a few pounds?? If I was looking to gain 20 lbs, are we talking 2-3, or like 5-6+?? Just curious...... And how and when do you take or cycle the Nolva??? Later

Ott

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    If i was to start a cycle of dbol 35mgs/wk 1-4 an test depot 500mgs/wk 1-8 what would you guys suggest for what my daily intake of armidex or nolvadex should be i have both.. i also have a lump under my nipple already from prog gyno. It is not to big but i dont want to increase chances too much. Thank you

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    JDBU.....

IMO i would run Arimidex .25mg per day at first....if you begin to bloat or feel gyno symptoms then up the Arimidex to .5mg every day...and 1mg everyday if even that won't help...well you get the picture. As for the novaldex....hold on to it...no need to admister nov. unless the Arimidex isn't doing what its supposed to (prevent gyno before it can start).

I've basically heard the theory of using .25mg for every 250mg of test....again JUST what i've heard.
    (start low dosage and increase if needed...it'll save you gear & $$$)

Hope this helps!

Thread Information