thegame01 is offline Member

its time , please help brothers

hey guy's i am really anctious to get going now .I was going to wait for my first cycle in the fall but screw it i am ready now .The only problem is i dont know what i will take.I know some of you are thinking research buddy .Trust me,i have.Some would say that i was alittle obsesive the las tfew months spending all my time in the gym ,sleeping and eating while i am reading on AS.Oh and i do also try to get the ocasional piece haha.

Anyways my first source was going to set us up with 200mg cyp,but we lost that source ,now my new source is recommending deca at 200mg with winny . Now i am cofused as to what i will try . I am looking for the least side effects.

I have read the drug profile from about 5 sites and they all say that deca is like one of the safest ,yet people dont generally seem to agree.They say to stay away from test on a first cycle yet alote of people say it's the way to go .

What's up with that. I want to get started and it seems like the more i read the more i get confused .I would only like to inject a couple times a week at the most if possible.

My goals are to hit 200+ lbs . I am at 5'8" 190lbs(11%bf) and have been working out for about 12 yrs .I have been waiting 12 yrs for this ,i am ready but yet want to do it right and as safely as possible.

PLEASE guy's i would like to get as many replies back as you ppl are the ones that will be helping me make my choice.If i hear from 30 guy;s it makes it easier then if i hear from 2 and both have the same opinion.If you have any other cycle recomendations ,let me know .I want to go mild on the first one ,just keep that in mind thats all .

Thanks brothers and i will be calling my source within a week .I just cant wait.I have written alote of posts before and i know some of you's will be thinking i am a pain in the ass but i want to make sure .

LadyTraps is offline New Member
    If you want to go mild on your first, then yeah, 200 mg of cyp or deca a week is pretty damn mild. In fact it's not much higher than your natural test levels will be once they have shut down during your cycle. I just finished my first, with great success. I gained from 190 to 215, no water retention left and I have all the weight still. So if you want my advice, all I can really tell you is this is what worked for me:
    eq 400/wk
    test 500/wk
    dbol 30-35ed/4wks
    The dbol isnt necessary, but it sure got things moving for me. Only sides I got were some acne on my back, went away with a script from the doc. Any ?'s ?

Younger is offline Junior Member
    IMO and this is from personal experience when you go too low even if it is your first cycle and your receptors are fresh you risk a chance of doing more harm than good in terms of test levels and muscle gains. My first cycle I thought everyone who was telling me that 125mg/wk test was too little must be a juice junky. I kept telling them I didn't want to get too big and they kept telling me I wouldnt make any gains on that cycle. they were wrong. I gained for first three weeks, but then the spike was gone and my natural test. levels dropped off. Oh I gained allright I gained (no offense ladies) all the side effects that come with too much estrogen. gained bf, moody as all hell, depressed etc... it was like I had PMS or something. So I guess what I'm trying to say is do your best to strike a balance b/t what some guys say is too little and some guys say is too much. b/c too little can sometimes do more damage than too much test. again I don't know what I'm talking about and have know studies to back this with other than my own pers. testimony

28 view and 2 replies only ,come on guy's .Thanks ladytrap and younger for the replies.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Fora first cycle i would recommend to go with Deca at 400mg a week sus250 at 500mg a week, clomid at the end. Run the cycle for about 8 weeks. Seems to be a cycle that everyone, including my-self started with. If i can help in any other way [email protected]
    Peace out
    tuff

bump

Mighty Duck is offline Junior Member
    Brother, I started cycle #1 last night. I'm running.......

Wks 1-12 Decca @450mg/wk
    Wks 1-12 Sust 250@ 250 mg/wk
    Wks 1-4 D-bol @ 35 mg/ed

Only problem is, I got antsy and started w/o the d-bol!!!!

Listen to the gang on this board, especially the mod's and vet's, they know their stuff.

Good luck bro!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

for your virgin cycle

1. ditch the sust. too expensive and you can obtain same if not better benefits from test en.

2. go to search button and type in "why not to take 200 mg of test for first cycle" , I started a thread that ended up having different views relayed back and forth and it ended up being a pretty good thread.

3. This is my advice to you.

week 1-10- 500mg of test
    week 1-10- 400mg of deca
    week 1-4- 40mg d bol e/d

?????

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Hey,
    This is the cycle I'm planning for my first atempt at AAS.The sust will be injected every 3rd day, do to the different esters( and dbol will be mixed with it. IT's a little steep but I think it's write for me and thats what counts.\

D-bol Sust250 Deca200 Whinny oral
    Wk1.30mgs-------750mgs------400mgs--------------///------
    Wk2.30------------750-----------400---------------///------
    Wk3.30------------500-----------400---------------///------
    Wk4.30------------500-----------400---------------///------
    Wk5.///------------500-----------400---------------///------
    Wk6.///------------500-----------400---------------///------
    Wk7.///------------500-----------400---------------///------
    Wk8.///------------500-----------400---------------///------
    Wk9.///------------500-----------400-----------------50mgs
    Wk10./------------500-----------400-----------------50-----
    Wk11./------------////------------////----------------50-----
    Wk12./------------////------------////----------------50-----
    Wk13 /------------////------------////----------------50-----

Of course there is the arimidex and milkthistle and Celltech and Nitrotech and all that other good shit.

hanamai is offline New Member

Good Thread

I like this thread. I am new here, but have been researching AAS for awhile. I've done a lot of this research, but it is nice to see that a everyone will "help a brother out"

Mike

adaptations is offline Member
    Thats what this Board is all about!

!

Thread Information