RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member

Test/deca Cycle ?

Im getting ready for my second cycle. My first cycle, I did 400 mg. Test
    200 mg. deca , and 30mg. dbol . I kept 10 of 17 lbs. Does my second cycle look OK for more bulking? I,m 5'7 165 lbs. Thanks!

week 1-4 35 mg. dbol
    week 1-10 Test Cypionate 500mg.
    week 1-10 deca 400 mg.
    clomid after week 13

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks solid! Just make sure you have novla on hand or run arimidex throughout.

solid-d is offline Member
    you only kept 10lbs of 17lbs on your first cycle? I think your not eatting enough. My first and only cycle was 15ml of sust 250, 1 every 5 days. I gained 20lbs and kept 18-20. I also had no clomid. Now Im getting ready to start my 2nd cycle, just like the one you got listed here, and am planning on gaining 25lbs and keeping 20. I am also the same height and weight as yourself. You gotta eat eat eat. Add a gallon of skim or 1% milk a day to your diet. That got me going good last year. I also ate a protein shake after workout and them a chinken dinner 2 hours later right before bed, every night. 10lbs on your first cycle, was all your gear real? You should have kepted 20lbs, but everyone is different.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    That looks good bro. You should be happy with that one.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by solid-d
    you only kept 10lbs of 17lbs on your first cycle? I think your not eatting enough. My first and only cycle was 15ml of sust 250, 1 every 5 days. I gained 20lbs and kept 18-20. I also had no clomid. Now Im getting ready to start my 2nd cycle, just like the one you got listed here, and am planning on gaining 25lbs and keeping 20. I am also the same height and weight as yourself. You gotta eat eat eat. Add a gallon of skim or 1% milk a day to your diet. That got me going good last year. I also ate a protein shake after workout and them a chinken dinner 2 hours later right before bed, every night. 10lbs on your first cycle, was all your gear real? You should have kepted 20lbs, but everyone is different.
    I probably could have kept more but my lack of maintaining my diet resulted in more loss than usual. WQhen I got off, My motivation dropped and appetite went awol! But, I dont think its that bad considering some who lost almost everything. I think the average gains kept on AS is somewhere around 60-70% Next one should be better.

4plates is offline Banned
    looks like a nice cycle bro
    like art said run armidex or liquidex throughout if water gain is a concern,especially with the cyp

Corrupt05 is offline New Member
    i just want to say im a beginner but i been on d-ball taking like 2 to 3 pills a day i dont really know the amount but i was a 171 and i was eating good and doing protien shakes after workout now im been working out for like 1 month almost done with dball but i gain almost 65 pds on bench an di love wokring out and now i got some deca 300 think from mex and taking a shot every week this will be my third shot and i have like 15 dball left and im taking it with it actually taking 2 pills and day plus milkthisl something like that and im at 186 and benchin 270 now im loving it i just want to get some advise from u guys and now im getting test 250 tomorrow and start takin that a shot every 3 days do u think thats a good stack for now thank for all your help..........just to tell u that means i have 15 dball left 2 a day deca 300 once a week test 250..a shot every 3 days thanks for your input.........JT

Corrupt05 is offline New Member

IS DRINKIN OK

im on milkthisl and deca 300 dball and getting test 250 tomorrow just to ask should i really drink on what im on...dont be rude i heard 3 diferent storys so please advise me

solid-d is offline Member
    Yes its a great stack, but no matter what. you dont wanna go any longer then 10-12weeks max. It would be great to do dbol w 1-4
    then decca and sust w 1-10.

Thread Information