Uconish is offline Member

Doc put me on Antibiotics...Im on AS..Help

whats up guys Ok heres my deal I finally started my cycle this last monday I took one shot one mon 200mgtest200mg Equipose and the same on thurs Im also taking 30mg Dbols ED Heres the bad part My ankle started to swelled up on friday I went to the ER today and they told me I had cellulitos (a skin and tissue infection) I dont think its from the AS because i started to have pain in my ankle a week before i even started me cycle but the swelling didnt happen till after i started I asked the doc what its from and he said it could be from anything I didnt tell him im using AS but know that i think about it i probably should have Anyways........ the doc gave me an IV antibiotic and some pills.......Am i gonna be ok to take the antiboitics and continue AS..... and do you think that the infection is from the AS I really need help guys especially from the docs and vets on this board SORRY its so long but i think its pretty important thanks bros

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I think I would go back and ask the doc.
    -Cy

marx is offline Member
    There have been a few threads about this recently. Antibiotics should not harm your gains much, i have used antibiotics on cycle before and didn't notice a decrease in gains personally. Do a search for the other threads, there's a fair bit of info...

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Ask your doc bro...he's the only one that can give you the assurance you need. Better safe then sorry IMO. Good luck.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i just got off antibiotics and am on cycle. i'm ok and it didnt effect my gains
    but ask doc--do you have reg doc or er doc---they also have patient confidence so dont worry about it going anywhere

Uconish is offline Member
    bump.......i need some more help

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Bump for what?---so far its unanimous--ask your doc--this is your body that you are thinking of playing games with. Why get a half-rate answer from someone who doesnt know your whole condition? You dont even know what type of IV antibiotic that they used on you....although its probably a common, you need to discuss this with your doc.
    -Cy

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by Uconish
    bump.......i need some more help
    Like i said do a search for antibiotics. There have been a few threads recently about this and i'm sure it would be easier to just runa search for it. People aren't gonna keep typing the same thing every time the same question comes up. Other than that i'd ask your doc like the others have said...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Check with your doc bro. There are quite a few antibiotics that are extremely harsh on the liver and you do not want to mix them with AS, especially orals.
    Depending on what there for but the only person who's going to be able to answer your question for sure is the man/woman who is perscribing your antibiotics. CALL THE DOC

REM
    REM is offline Member
    last friday i went to see my doc bcos i had a big
    ass lump had pain and alot blood accumulated so i told him since he's monitoring me doing my
    3rd cycle he told was a little redness so that
    changes r i'm starting an infection he gave
    AMOXICILLIN500mg twice daily along with another
    pills i dont remember the name this is to relief
    muscle pain the lump was touching the muscle
    creating pain i was really on pain he told me this
    stuff is real good man sure is fucking great
    to take of pain i was able to sleep, if anyone
    is interested to try it let me know i'll get the proper name i'm sure you guys had experienced
    of this nature. uconish you will be ok if you
    dont feel comfortable then see a doc.

Thread Information