the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member

need imput on frontloading

I have never frontloaded before and need some help, I'm thinking of frontloading eq at 800-1000mg for the first week then use 400 mg a week, now does this work? if I shoot 800-1000mgs the first week how long till it kicks in? also I will be using 200mg eq so should I shoot like this the first week-

mon- 400 mg or 500
    tue- 400 mg or 500

then shoot 400mg every wednesday

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    In my opinion front loading is mostly benificial for gear that has a half life of about a week (atleast for weekly injections, other half lifes, the injection time would have to be adjusted), meaning after one week you have 1/2 of the active ingridient still active in your body...

Ex.

This is simplified and for ilustration purposes only, i know you do not have 1000mg of sust in your body the day of the injection so save your falming....anyway, You take 1000mg on Sust on day one, 1 weeks later you will have about 500mg still active in your body, so let's say you shoot another 500mg and boom you have a 1000mg active once again and you onle shot 500mg...and another benifit is you saturate your body with a lot of steroid in a very quick fashion, and do not have to wait for the dosage to build up (like youwould if you did a piramid patern...which sucks by the way...), anyway i hope that helps you out a bit Bro...XXL

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    In my opinion front loading is mostly benificial for gear that has a half life of about a week (atleast for weekly injections, other half lifes, the injection time would have to be adjusted), meaning after one week you have 1/2 of the active ingridient still active in your body...

Ex.

This is simplified and for ilustration purposes only, i know you do not have 1000mg of sust in your body the day of the injection so save your falming....anyway, You take 1000mg on Sust on day one, 1 weeks later you will have about 500mg still active in your body, so let's say you shoot another 500mg and boom you have a 1000mg active once again and you onle shot 500mg...and another benifit is you saturate your body with a lot of steroid in a very quick fashion, and do not have to wait for the dosage to build up (like youwould if you did a piramid patern...which sucks by the way...), anyway i hope that helps you out a bit Bro...XXL
    ok so how do you recomand I frontload eq? do you think what I posted would work?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Frontload the EQ at 800mg for weeks 1+2...

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironfist
    Frontload the EQ at 800mg for weeks 1+2...
    That's what's i've done before and it's worked well for me. Use 2x weekly dose for weeks 1 and 2...

ok thanks how fast did you see results from doing this method?

Thread Information