Ice_cold is offline Junior Member

quad shot with t200

wondering what a quad shot with t200 feels like? the glute does not seem to be a problem,but I dont really like the glute shot.anyone got any feedback on this shot with this Gear? thank you

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    T200 shouldn't be a particularly painful injection, although I have not personally injected it. I have injected sustanon , test. prop, finaplix , and a few others into my quads, and all in all, quads are my favorite injection site. Take it for what it's worth, but it shouldn't be bad.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i did glute shots for years and just started quad shots because it is so hard for me to turn around . i get sore for a day or two after shot(with sus a little sorer) but its my fav place now

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    i did my first quad shot and it was with t200 about 4 days ago and it wasn't as bad as i thought. no more pain than anything else except the fact that i went through a vein and it looked like i cut my jugular when i pulled the needle out......damn it!

mlb47 is offline New Member
    It's my favorite place cuz its right there in front of you and the pains not to bad.

sounds great bro's.thank you

I have heard mixed reviews on pin size for quads.my quads are only 24" would 23g 1.5 be good to go?

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

quad

i've used the 23's and 25's in my quad with no prob's. have no fear they don't hurt. it's good when you're to swole to reach your ass. you can see the shit too which is cool.

rybee10 is offline Banned
    For your size quads that is a good size. T200 is an easy AS to put in your quad it does not hurt at all and you can see it go in the entire way. I did those only for 1 whole cycle and I know those got bigger faster then the rest of my body. I am a believer in Spot injections!

Thread Information