morpheus is offline Junior Member

Educational Threads ?

Well I will be starting my first cycle in July and was doing some research
    on the Educational thread when I came across a Thread posted by THE IRON GAME which staded that Sus was not a good begginer cycle.

I am a bit worried because I have choosen Sustanon and Deca as my first cycle.

sus@250mg/w= monday Deca@200mg/w= Thursday for 8weeks.
    I will also include Novadex e/d, and post cycle with clomid.

What I need to know will this be a good Novice cycle? should I prehaps
    exclude Deca? I will not take 500mg/w sus It's my first and still dont know how body will react.
    On most of the web sites under cycles for newbies they always suggest sustanon and deca for a newbie, so I would just like your opinions.

stats: 1.74m 76kg, 26y, 3years natural

Also is it possible to gain 10kg soild and maintain it with this cycle?

Thanks Guys..

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Sustanon has a lot of quick-release esters in it, so much of the testosterone in the Sustanon is metabolized quickly. Injecting Sustanon only 1X weekly means that your testosterone levels will not be very stable, there will be lots of peaks and valleys. I would recommend using Test. Enathate or Cypionate instead. research those options a bit. 200-250mg of test a week is a good starting point for a first cycle.

Keep the Deca ! It's good stuff; it works and it makes for long-term keepable gains!

As for how much you will gain: nobody can predict that. It's too individual. Some people might exceed 10kg, others might attain only 1/2 that much. All you can do it eat well, traing hard, get lots of rest and hope for the best!

Hi Ajax,

I have already bought the Sustanon , If I take the sus on monday and deca on Thursday could this stabalize the testosterone levels ?

How about if I take Sustanon every 5 days leave out the Deca and just include Primabolan Depot for the last 3 weeks @200mg/w.

May plan was to take sus@250mg/w deca@200mg/w but now I'm starting to get second thoughts.

you know the more i research the more I get confused because everyone has different opinions, the strange part is if I research sustanon cycles for the novice, they all say 250mg/w alone is just fine, But yet when I ask for opinions on this board I always get neggative remarks about sustanon.

Oh well maybe I should just go with the flow and do the cycle.

Thanks for your post.

thanks!!

Thanks for all your posts guys!!!!

Post Need more comment's please

Please need more advice on my cycle.

Thread Information