naz-uk is offline Associate Member

ephedrine on cycle

does ephedrine have any affect on juice, as i read somewhere about it using the same receptors as clen , and clen blocks the abosorption of juice. so is this the same for ephedrine? is it benadryl that u use to combat this?

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Clen isn't a steroid . it selectively stimulates Beta1 receptors. Ephedrine stimulates both Beta1 and Beta2 receptors. Imagine clen in terms of a hammer and tack, and ephedrine in terms of a sledgehammer. Ephedrine stimulates the same receptors as clen, but miss the target a lot but burns out tthe receptors quickly so ephedrine loses it's efficency quickly.

i dont think i got my question across properly. what im saying is will taking ephedrine have any affect on my test only cycle? as in make the STEROIDS less effective??

primetime1 is offline Member
    ive used it while on cycle and always liked the effects of it. seems to help burn up some calories and get you leaner from my own experiances. not sure if its a "good" thing to do but im alive...

id like to know more about this my self, rather be safe then sorry in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by naz-uk
    i dont think i got my question across properly. what im saying is will taking ephedrine have any affect on my test only cycle? as in make the STEROIDS less effective??
    Are you trying to put on as much weight as possible, or are you trying to lean out?

im trying to lean out which is why im taking ephedrine, but i dont want my juice to lose effectiveness.

If YOU ARE TRYING TO BULK DITCH THE EPHEDRINE.

ok well i still have not yet got an answer, clen blocks the receptors that absorbs the steroids , does ephedrine also do this. yes or no??

matt12217 is offline Junior Member
    Ephdrine helps with protein synthesis...What it does is synthesis' Prostaglandin's, which inturn tell the cell to begin protein synthesis (DNA transcription).

I've read somewere that asprine can act against protein synthesis, so I dunno if your doing the common ECA stack. But if your not this doesn't apply to you. But I can't remember one way or another so you'll have to do some research...Sorry

Matt

Haha wow this thread went far while I was typing this, I don't think my post helps your question...so nevermind

dubU44 is offline New Member
    i took Ephdrine at the end of my cycle. I ran prop for 10 wks/100mg ed. didnt lose any strength. felt great. minus the fact that i stuck myself everyday, i was very pleased with the results

ok i dont why this is becoming more complicated than it is. all i want to know is does ephedrine have any effect on the absorbtion of steroids through the receptors. yes or no??

well why dont you try a little research man, your getting mad because we're not telling you the answer you want to hear. It sounds like plenty of people have had experience with ephedrine on cycle, and it sounds like none of them had problems. If your that worried about it, and don't want to do a little research, then maybe you just shouldnt take it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    personally i wouldn't use ephedrine while on cycle, it stops my appetite and even if am cutting/bulking food is far to important to do without,

If cutting is the goal id use your diet and cardio, cut as much as possible with these tools before considering taking anything.

Quote Originally Posted by matt12217
    well why dont you try a little research man, your getting mad because we're not telling you the answer you want to hear. It sounds like plenty of people have had experience with ephedrine on cycle, and it sounds like none of them had problems. If your that worried about it, and don't want to do a little research, then maybe you just shouldnt take it.
    its a rather specific question to research and i have tried. there is no answer i want to here im asking a specific question with a yes or no response, there is no opinion about it, it either blocks the receptors or it dont, if you even understood the true question you wouldnt have made that post, and thats why i get annoyed not mad, because of people writing responses with no relevance, more likely than not to get there post count up i guess.

PHAHQ2 is offline New Member
    i know this isnt a straight answer but i'll give you what I know. I do know ephedrin is a fat burner, i also know some fats are required to build muscle, i'm going to say from experience and knowlege that you will not cancel out your test cycle by taking ephedrin, you may slow it a little bit because cutting and bulking together usually is a pretty difficult task, however not impossible, DIET is a huge part of it, just eat wiked lean, maybe toss some protein whey in the mix and cut calories, you will still see the effects of the test while on ephed. Diet is usually what makes the difference, you can slam all the test you want but if you arent eating that muscle isnt gonna come out of the air. Maybe research a good lean muscle building diet and change a few things that you feel might cut fat quicker.

hope it helps

ok appreciated, however im not questioning the effects of the ephedrine in regards to building muscle or losing fat etc. all im questioning is the ability to block the ABSORBTION of the juice, as it is a similar compound to clen , and clen does this.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ok i dont why this is becoming more complicated than it is. all i want to know is does ephedrine have any effect on the absorbtion of steroids through the receptors. yes or no??
    no.

Narkissos

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ok appreciated, however im not questioning the effects of the ephedrine in regards to building muscle or losing fat etc. all im questioning is the ability to block the ABSORBTION of the juice, as it is a similar compound to clen , and clen does this.
    No clen does not.

Narkissos

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    were do people come up w/ this stuff ><

its a rather specific question to research and i have tried...
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ok appreciated, however im not questioning the effects of the ephedrine in regards to building muscle or losing fat etc. all im questioning is the ability to block the ABSORBTION of the juice, as it is a similar compound to clen, and clen does this.
    No clen does not.

Narkissos

hmm... Good research buddy

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    No clen does not.

Narkissos
    that was pretty quick to answer......not worth 22 billion post....thx Nark

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If cutting is the goal id use your diet and cardio, cut as much as possible with these tools before considering taking anything.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    The wise VET has spoken........

so whats the benefit of taking benadryl if clen has no effect on receptors? and i know i have definitely read that in a few places??

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    so whats the benefit of taking benadryl if clen has no effect on receptors? and i know i have definitely read that in a few places??
    Clen wears out the beta receptors, and repeated use, reduces the effectiveness of clen. That's why 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, or Benadryl e3rd week is used.

ECA on cycle with not effect the aas. It will effect your heart rate, and appetite.

Thread Information