russha is offline New Member

injecting tt winny???????

what the hell do i do with this stuff its like glue it wont even come out of 22 g pin ???

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    What??? Did you shake the shit up real good!! If you hold it with the needle pointed down for a while then the winny will settle in front of the needle opening and clog it up. Hold it upright till you get ready to shoot it. SHAKE IT UP EVERY TIME YOU DRAW UP!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    true trev. but tt winny is thick as sludge. most just drink it cuz its so thick. unless u wanna take a turkey baster and slam that in your thigh.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Yes papa you are correct...I did not pay attention to the brand. As fordrinkin it I never have so I can't give any advice on that. I do love that little burning feeling when i put it in my quad though! Russa i would go with papa and just drink it if you cant shoot it. PAPA knows!!!!

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I've had this problem too with TT winny. If you stop at anytime during injection it tends to clog up . I noticed you really have to keep applying pressure and not ease up . Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't and you have to press really hard to get it flowing again . It's definitely a bitch to inject.

how good is this stuff and how long to see results on a average? and how do you drink it take the pin off and squirt it in juice?

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    this sucks! i was gonna get tt injectable winny but now all i hear is how hard it is to spot inject

bump

anyone??????

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    i drank it for about 5 weeks ed about 1.5 hr before my workout.it took about 2.5-3 weeks b4 people started really noticing..i was hard as a fuckin rock, and i dont mean maybe. i would recommend ALA for about a week before you start and continue throughout the cycle. I am about to start up again. i had to quit bc i could feel my side hurting, it got pretty bad.

oh, i didnt take the pin off i just squirted it in my mouth, and i used the same syringe and needle everytime. as long as you dont plan on injecting from the same bottle, i would think its ok to keep using the same S&N

another thing i did, i once i had used 10cc. i injected 10cc of waterinto the bottle, it made it alot easier to pull out..if you have a bigger bottle you could add 20 cc water and 20cc wv...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro that shit is impossible to inject as for spot inj. with this stuff good luck imagine trying to hit you bicep!drink it.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    yea i would def drink it unless im trying to do spot injections. i would prolly inject in bi's and chest or some shit like that if i was trying to inject it but ur fine drinkin it bro. good luck

Thread Information