Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Hayfever medication and steroids any sides?

The hayfever has finally beaten me and I visited the quack today.He prescribed a nasal spray BECLOMETASONE and FEXOFENADINE 120mg tablets 1 each day.Has anyone else used these whilst doing a cycle?I,m currently on 40mgD-bol 500mg Test Ent 500mg EQ and 0.25mg Arimidex .I can't see it being a problem but just checking

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    bb,
    im on the same exact thing bro, and im smack in the middle of my cycle too........fexofenadine(trade name is allegra i believe) and a similar antihistamine to yours, only mine is called vencenase. im not having any problems to speak of, no interference that i can tell, and no abnormal sides. hope this helps some............

peace bb79

Thanks bro I can't see it being a prob but you can only suffer with hayfever so much!

Cheers
    BB

bb,
    i hear you brother, loud and clear........except for when im sneezin, and my nose is runnin...... thats some miserable stuff.

peace bb79

All that and the itchy sore eyes ............it sucks big time.I,ve been reading up about an injection that you can get which knocks it on the head but it is expensive wondering if our friend ** could knock something up LOL

that would be great bro, then we could do some "one stop shopping"..............hehe.

btw- i forgot about the itchy eyes.........i had those too.

peace bb79

Yeah I got eye drops for those as well!!

how much research did you do on this injection procedure? i'd be interested to hear what you found out. you can pm me if you prefer, or lay it out here for me, if its worth discussing..........maybe i can mix it in with my eq/cyp shots...........

peace bb79

I have a friend who got it last year and it wiped his hayfever out totally yet when i asked my doctor about it he said it was very expensive and they were unwilling to give it to me.My mate had it done privately.I,m still researching it but when i find out about it I,ll post all the info.It is only one injection apparantly

bb,
    why were they unwilling to let you do the injection bro? im wondering if my insurance will cover the cost of this, and if it does, im going to do it myself.........well, i will check with my doc 1st and see if its feasible or not and then im going to do it anyways, if i can get it.

peace bb79

Thread Information