xplicit is offline Member

Is there still hope for some good gains???

Im in week 6 started my winni 3 days ago. Im takin 250cyp 500eq for 10 weeks and 50mgs of winni 7 weeks. I am not happy about my cyce and im kinda regretting getting the ** brand gear. I only gained about 8 pounds and i got an inch on my bicep but i dont see any vascaularity and im not ripped liek i though i would be i feel if some one seen me they would not even think im on steroids whcih could be a good thing but since everyone is on the shyt anyway i dont kare if people know or not.

Sorry i jsut had to vent and see if anyone could relate and i hope there is still some hope for some goos soild gains.

How long does it take for the winni to start kicking it ?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro I am right there with you. I am on a 400 deca , 500 test 200 cycle. I have not gained much I am a week into my winny phase. I am really disappointed with this cyc. Oh well, it's my fault. Good luck bro!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    xplicit,
    is your bodyfat down? if it is and you still gained 8 lbs, then thats called progress bro. depending on how much b.f you lost, your total gain is going to be much higher.
    i personally wouldnt have gone the ** route, but thats just me. i dont like his stuff, but a lot of bros swear by it, and im not going to turn your thread into an ** debate, we've had plenty of those already.
    look at the facts, if b.f is down and total weight is up youve acheived your goal or are at least headed in the right direction. keep in mind eq is a very mild anabolic , and wont put on a lot of weight....... be positive bro, ok?

peace bb79

popandopalo71 is offline Banned
    Hey bro;s i,m in same shit situation!!!
    This is my 8th week of 400 EQ/500 SUST;gained only 7 lb and added plaint of body fat(((.
    This is my 2nd cycle;1st one was very succesfull (kept 11 lb).
    Diet is OK,plaint of Protein...

Originally posted by barbells79
    xplicit,
    is your bodyfat down? if it is and you still gained 8 lbs, then thats called progress bro. depending on how much b.f you lost, your total gain is going to be much higher.
    i personally wouldnt have gone the ** route, but thats just me. i dont like his stuff, but a lot of bros swear by it, and im not going to turn your thread into an ** debate, we've had plenty of those already.
    look at the facts, if b.f is down and total weight is up youve acheived your goal or are at least headed in the right direction. keep in mind eq is a very mild anabolic , and wont put on a lot of weight....... be positive bro, ok?

peace bb79
    I tried to get my body fat taken before the cycle they set up a day but something came up and i couldnt go i tried to reschedule they said they would call but they never did i been waiting almsot a month now for a call to get it done at my gym.
    I kno the winni and eq wont put on much mass but i was hopin to get to 180-185 im 175 now and with the cyp and this being my first cycle i was hopeing for some more gains or vascuality. The weight is up and i really dont think it could be fat casue i do have a good solid diet.

Thanks for the help i will try to be postive its just i hate seeing all the kids in my gym juice and look good and i though i would be lookin good like them too and im not and it sucks cause i wanted this to be my only cycle and i did a good amount of research on my stuff and theres kids who did none and are lookin good at the gym. I kno we should worry about our selves and not pay attention to everyone else at the gym but it is hard to do that. I want abs and there not showin i work construction during the day now and i go 4 days a week to the gym and will be doing cardio 3 times 45-60 minutes maybe i got to try harder.

Drakko is offline New Member
    hey xplicit, i thought you were going to have better news than me. it's a shame to see that we're all not that happy with the way things have progressed. i'm in the middle of my 5th week and have 5lbs to show for it. i have decided to double my test in hopes of better gains. i'll keep you posted. BTW, why did you start the winny so early? why don't you wait and run it after the 10 first weeks are up. it might help you gain more!!! just my .002...

laters,
    ~Drakko~

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    This is just from my personal use, trial and error, and homework.
    Whenever I used "Vet grade" gear, I never got the results that I got from "people grade" gear. Whenever I use the vet grade, I increase the dose. I dont think vet gear is as strong as people gear. All the cycles you see in books and all these websites are figured using people gear. If they say to use 200mg/wk of , lets say test cyp. and you go with vet grade, I personally think its like half the dose of human grade gear. It would be like doing 100mg/wk. Just my opinion, I am far from an expert. -H

I am runnin the winni weeks 6-13 i had orginally planeed 6 weeks (7-13) but since i would have 8 tabs left over and im not happy with my gains i figured i add a week and start early. Also because of the clomid i cant run it later then 13 weeks and if i did it after 10 all i could do is 3 weeks.

Drakko sorry i havent been on too much the last week or so i got a job and my computer was giving me problems. Hopefully that extra test ur taking will help you out. I wish i knew what the problem is i dont kare about the mass too much maybe 5 more pounds and i would be happy but i took this cycle to get ripped and vascaulr and so far i havent seen it. And like in the other post some one said they coudl get these gains on there own, i feel the same way.

Im hoping that maybe this stuff will hit us late and we will see the gains at the end, I am working construction so if i dont see any noticable improvement then its defintiy garabge gear im taking which i think it is already. Is this your first cycle drakko ?

adaptations is offline Member
    bro...its not all about the gar..whats your diet loo klike, you say you have a solid diet, which you may, you may be eating the right foods, but the question is, are you eating ENOUGH of the right foods....

I am eating the right food as far as how much a day im not sure but i do eat good food so say if i dont eat a lot then i should be cutting up and if i am eatign a lot then i should be bulkin neither is happening

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    xplicit,
    your cycle is a cutting one bro, the eq and winny make it that way. the only drug you have in there for serious size is the cyp, and your only doing 250mg of that a week. im not real sure what your trying to achieve here bro, but if you wanted size you should have run a bulker first. i think your results speak for themselves...........bf is down and bw is up. thats the name of the game with the cycle your running.

peace bb79

My goal was to cut up and add a little muscle, i want to cut up i though i would be more shredded

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey guys include myself in this shitty situation
    also, i'm about to finish my 7th week doing
    D-bol 1-5 25mged enat500 1-10 eq400 1-5 eq600 6-10
    gained 8lbs loss 2lbs and after that same shit
    no gain at all i'm eating proper dont know how
    much but eating enough of everything,
    the only thnig that i can do right now is
    motivate myself by telling myself things will
    get better later and i keep my workout and diet
    good as possible i'm going to stop till i see
    different situation. good luck to all of you guys
    which r having a bad experience.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    (Post #)

hey guys include myself in this shitty situation
    also, i'm about to finish my 7th week doing
    D-bol 1-5 25mged enat500 1-10 eq400 1-5 eq600 6-10
    gained 8lbs loss 2lbs and after that same shit
    no gain at all i'm eating proper dont know how
    much but eating enough of everything,
    the only thnig that i can do right now is
    motivate myself by telling myself things will
    get better later and i keep my workout and diet
    good as possible i'm going to stop till i see
    different situation. good luck to all of you guys
    which r having a bad experience.

damn bro, you should have more than 8lbs with water weight alone with this cycle. the onlything i can think is maybe you are not eating enough. i had a similar cycle in the past and i almost gained a pound a day for a month! the key is calories, get'em up. i'm not sure how much you weigh buy try to be taking in 1.5-2 grams or prot. for every lb you weigh and 2-3 grams of carbs for every gram of protein your taking in. i personally was taking in 250g of prot. and 7-800 grams of carbs a day and gained around 30lbs. it sounds like alot, but i stayed lean (with a little water retinion) and kept a good 25lbs.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    rexfleall honestly bro the only thing i'm not doing right is working out enough besides this
    everything else is cool..

hows the training? what type of routine are you on? days/sets/reps

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i dont have a particular routine set-up
    i have an unpredicted schedule at work can work
    from 10 to 13 hrs daily 6 days when i go home
    there's not enough energy left to workout so
    when i have a change i try to work a little more than usual which 45min to 1hr i only do upper body

i'm sure you've heard this before but you should really try to set up a schedule and try to stick w/it. any chance you might be able to workout before work? i know its hard with work and all, but thats a pretty good cycle you're on and you could see some good gains if you could stick to a good schedule. i was doing mon-tues, thurs-fri and taking the weekends off. another thing that might be happening is you might not be giving your body enough rest. you can train all day, but its when you're resting when you'll grow. also try not to neglect your lower body, its important and you give yourself a chance to rest from upper body

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I don't know what kind of construction your doing, but, I was doing asphalt paving and that shit is 270 degrees coming out of the truck. It was a bitch cause with that kind of work I had to double my carbs. I just burned everything I ate in no time, because of the cardio that was involved with the work. This may all may seem so trivial, but, for me it wasn't. I got ripped to death from my line of work , with no bulk , just complete shred. Just my 2 cc's

Thread Information