UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member

its summer and I don't want to wait 8 weeks....worse case opinions

I have always done time on = time off. However, its summer and I have a couple more beach trips. Now is the time I want to be jacked, not in November. So- worse case- whats going to happen with a 4 or 6 week break instead of 8-10. Has anyone done 2 cycles back to back.

FYi- have done probably 8 cycles- 6'3" 225 30 yrs old. Last cycle was Tren and test E and dbol --- this one is deca and Cyp

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    typically you are correct, on = off, but primarily you want to make sure that your natural test production comes back. only you know your body, if you feel you are ready for another with that amount of time go for it, if not don't.

imo, i would do a faster ester w/the cyp

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    go get bloodwork done and go from there. That is the best you can do , no beach is worth risking your peepee over

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    yeah thats what I'm saying- I mean if I go on too quick...whats the worse that can happen? I had bloodwork done today btw- waiting to hear back.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well the risk I see is just screwing up your HPTA to a point that you may require TRT for the rest of your life. but that is WORST CASE

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    why cyp/deca if your headin to the beach? go prop/tren

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    hmm good thread....i did a superdrol n phera phlex cycle back to back...oops..!! oh well, i COULNT STOP MYSELF!!!!

but ya, good advice given for this one, blood work !!!!!!! i have appointment 2 wks after PCT

then REALLY wanna start a cycle of deca /test e.......and im goin to read around for how long, hopefully no longer then 6months depending on results

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Well the risk I see is just screwing up your HPTA to a point that you may require TRT for the rest of your life. but that is WORST CASE
    Agreed.

Get bloodwork done and see if your test levels have returned back to normal?

STB
    STB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFighter
    yeah thats what I'm saying- I mean if I go on too quick...whats the worse that can happen? I had bloodwork done today btw- waiting to hear back.
    I don't know if it is the worst that can happen, but you can expect that deca /cyp cycle to do nothing for you. Too soon. Body not ready to go into that state again so quickly.

Bluesman

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    why cyp/deca if your headin to the beach? go prop/tren

def look into prop/tren ....... maybe some var

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFighter
    I have always done time on = time off. However, its summer and I have a couple more beach trips. Now is the time I want to be jacked, not in November. So- worse case- whats going to happen with a 4 or 6 week break instead of 8-10. Has anyone done 2 cycles back to back.

FYi- have done probably 8 cycles- 6'3" 225 30 yrs old. Last cycle was Tren and test E and dbol--- this one is deca and Cyp

You just got done with a tren /test/dbol cycle and your still not beach material!

8 cycles! 6'3'' 225! <---Hope your bodyfat is below 6%

Are you not able to hold onto any of your gains? Do you even make gains?

From what I see , I think you should STOP AAS and START training/dieting correctly with some intensity.

Steroids aren't magic....well some are when it comes to transforming your body but if you don't train + Diet right you wont see much gains.

I know you don't want to hear this , but it is what you need to hear.
    Most here don't care if you do a hundred cycles no sweat off there back, but its your health. If your going to cycle you should have your diet & training down 100%. and yours probably isnt close.
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 07-21-2006 at 01:15 PM.

Run hcg before the cycle. And run IGF-1 lr3 the wole way through too keep you from atrophing.

You should use short esters....tren prop and winny are the "Beach diet"
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 07-21-2006 at 01:07 PM.

Thread Information