primodonna is offline Female Member

Question for all guys that are using or have used in the past...

How many of you would still be using or would have ever used in the past if it was highly likely that what you were taking would cause:

1. your voice to get permanently higher...many of yours to the point where people would call you "ma'am" on the phone and everyone who knew anything about gear would know you have used in the past or are using...

2. your penis to get significantly smaller...and it would never grow back to its normal size

3. some people to mistake you for a female depending on what you were wearing/your hairstyle etc

I am very curious to hear as many answers as possible...and yes, this is meant as a serious question so if anyone decides they want to make a joke about it, save me some time from having to delete your post and keep it to yourself

Thanks

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    Good thread Primo! Can't wait to see the replies!
    It's supposed to be hard! If it was easy, everyone would do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Primo -

It seems you are asking a female question, but prefacing it in a masculine manner??

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    NO WAY!!!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    permanately small penis? well to a female, does size really matter?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i would not even consider it. and i would hope that, situation being reversed, you wouldnt either beautiful.....

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    not a chance i use juice to look more manly not to be like a women

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    as far as the voice thing is concerned, i wouldnt mind. mike tyson is a big example. the shrunken penis, umm, thats a different story.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't . No way, I question myself as to why I use now with all the side effects that are possible, and thats during the cycle, who knows whats going to happen down the road. You're not new here, your homework has been turned in. If there is any question or doubts at all, Its not worth it. But let me tell you, and I am sure you already know, once you're in, you're in, theres a slim chance of turning back. If I had to be in your shoes my answer would be a no.
    Hope this helps. Goodluck -H
    Last edited by POWERSTROKE; 06-17-2002 at 09:36 PM.

Drakko is offline New Member
    i would pass. #2 is the last straw!!

good luck,

~Drakko~

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    No i wouldnt. I hope the ladies in here wouldnt either.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by XBiker
    Primo -
    It seems you are asking a female question, but prefacing it in a masculine manner??
    My point in asking this is these questions (reversed obviously) are what women face when we decide whether to use AS or not...granted, most women won't take the amounts/types needed to see a whole lot of sides, but even with the smallest of doses of the most mild AS, a female can mess herself up...it's very individualistic

I also have to add that if you are smart and watch yourself closely, a woman can take AS with minimal to no sides...but i won't get into any of this here

Those that know me know what i have or have not done...this was not meant to help me figure anything out...i really just wanted to see what you guys had to say if you were faced with some of these things

Thank you to those that have already answered

And Padawan...your second point is well taken...it's hard to equate the two but i tried

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by primodonna

My point in asking this is these questions (reversed obviously) are what women face when we decide whether to use AS or not...granted, most women won't take the amounts/types needed to see a whole lot of sides, but even with the smallest of doses of the most mild AS, a female can mess herself up...it's very individualistic

I also have to add that if you are smart and watch yourself closely, a woman can take AS with minimal to no sides...but i won't get into any of this here

Those that know me know what i have or have not done...this was not meant to help me figure anything out...i really just wanted to see what you guys had to say if you were faced with some of these things

Thank you to those that have already answered

And Padawan...your second point is well taken...it's hard to equate the two but i tried
    That's what I thought.

What you are really saying is...

If you were a female and your voice could go permanently deeper, your clit could enlarge permanently, and you might be mistaken for a man due to the lifting/cycling, would you still do it?

Sounds like an individual decision to me.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally no, but having said that, it's up to the person what they feel is best for them.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    no.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    I would have to agree with Xbiker & for the Female member who's pic that is....Great BODY : ) .....No...i wouldn't do it!

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    this is just an opinion, but i find women that turn themselves into men through AS are disgusting. who wants a woman with more manly features than them? I'm a big boy at 215 with about 8%bf and i know what it takes to look good, but stay feminine!......PLEASE put the hard work into bringing out your god given qualities.....sorry had to get that off my chest and my awnser is no, HELL NO

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Well, i could spare a few inches lol but i dont think i would want my penis to shrink up. I would say no way.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    does steroids make a guys voice higher i thought it was lower
    and how come governator Arnold still look like a man
    is it true that steroids(Deca durabolin ) shrink the penis
    by increasing progesterone levels (not estrogen)

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by babysqeeze
    as far as the voice thing is concerned, i wouldnt mind. mike tyson is a big example. the shrunken penis, umm, thats a different story.
    do you think mike tyson used steroids ???
    and is his voice high pitched because of shrunken thingy

Thread Information