Thread: losing hair!

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

losing hair!

howmany guys here have done cycles and not lost hair? also, how many of you have had significant hair loss? my first cycle is going to be EQ 200-400 a week for 8 weeks with nolvadex afterwards. what are the chances of noticably thinning out. receding hairline a tad isnt worrying me, but losinghair from the back and top of the head is scary.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Slim to none with that cycle...XXL

poppapump58 is offline Member
    you need to add some test to that cycle. You wont gain shit with just an eq cycle. Use nizoral shampoo.

johndope is offline Associate Member
    lost hair with a dbol cycle... ow i shaved my head bald i look like one mean mofo

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i have some small hairloss all the time now im not sure whether its the juice or not cos im still getting it when off, but to be honest I think i have seen small increases in loss with dbol and test at higher doses I would say with that cycle you will be ok

peace

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    I am finishing my dbol /test/deca cycle. Cant say my hairloss accelerated in any way. Usually when I brush my hair, a bit of hair does fall out. Thought it would get worse on a cycle. But it didnt.
    If you are not prone to male pattern boldness, you shouldn't lose hair on a cycle.

Younger is offline Junior Member
    I know this is easier said than done but you need to try not to worry about. Worrying about hair loss could be enough to start a problem if yoiu don't already have one. just my opinion. about 3yrs ago I thought I was losing hair(b/f any cycle) even went to dr. and he told me I was. However that was 3yrs ago and I haven't lost any hair (at thats I or anyone can notice) the only reason I was having hairloss at the time was b/c I worried about it.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    great point I lose more hair from the stress of thinking im losing my hair really that is true. When I was younger I had alopaecia and have 2 small marks on my scalp where there is no hair at all and will never grow back. Now when I start to check every day and count the hairs falling out I get worse and worse

peace

men in my family (grandpop, and dad and uncles) have starting losing hair at age 50. only 2 guys, my grandpops brother and his son, are bald. would this count as malepattern baldness running in the family? my brother is 35 and hasnt lost any.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    not necesarily that runs in the family you will be bald changes r even if runs in the family not everyone suffers the risk of getting bald but if you r prone to it and doing roids it will show little by little and the problem with this is there's not much to do about it....

i have a hard time believing the shampoo and saw palmetto can do anything. has anybody used these with good result?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    my doc told the NIZORAL works i been using it
    for the last 6wks this shampoo works outside the
    drug it's working from inside is hard to believe
    that works right?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Saw plametto and Nizoral2% work nice bro, i also use proscar and Minoxidil5% all year round. However i always loose hair on the cycle but it seems to slow down and regrow once i am off. The more you think about it the more it will bother you. At this point if i loose a few haiirs it dont bother me as long as i see good gains throughout my cycle.

Thread Information