psychopath is offline Junior Member

Unfortunate Dilemma

I stopped juicin' about 4 weeks ago because my source had unusual trouble sending out the rest of my order for a VERY long time. Luckily i have recently est. a new, more reliable source and will be "finishing" soon. I had done a aratest/dbol bulk cycle and was concluding with a trenbolon/winny/cytomel cut cycle/diet. Results were satsifying however goals were not attained! I should be recieving my last 7 weeks of gear soon. They consist of 20ml trenbol 75 by Ttokyo and 10ml of EQ 200. I was thinking to do this...

week 1 tren 2x week 75 mg each/ EQ 2x week, 100mg each
    week 2-7, tren 3x week 75mg each/EQ 3x 100mg each

When i had to stop i started taking creatine/glutamine/clenbuterol
    and recently added Xenadrine EFX and Somnabol-PM (a nighttime protein complex) ive continued to make staggered progress and therefore will continue to take these supplements in conjunction with the cycle in hopes to induce further gains. i have clomid to finish.
    My goal is to cut as much fat as possible while building as much lean mass as possible. I lift 5 days a week, do 30 min of intense cardio 6 days a week and take in about 3500 cals/day as suggested by a trainer.
    Any suggestions/comments?

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information