crusade is offline New Member

Can anyone tell me how high test levels can go and still be safe?

Is a total test level above 3000 dangerous?

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Mine were almost 2800 at one point and I am still alive. I dont know how safe it is, but my doctor didn't scream at me, so it cant be that bad.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    bump, I guess no one gets tested here at AR!

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    The good thing about test is you cant overdose on it to the point of death, unlike aspirin for example. The only effect from a very high dose is more pronounced sides.
    Question is though, does 3000mg cause three times the gains of 1000mgs?

no no no, its not 3000mg, the question is that the total free test level, blood work, is coming back over 3000. The normal range is 200 - 1100.

I believe that is what cursade is asking about!!!!! not a dosage level of 3000mg, but a blood test level of total test at or above 3000.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    dude if you got 3000ng/dl of free test - I hate you. I have like 47.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool A necessary correction . . .

Originally posted by androplex
    no no no, its not 3000mg, the question is that the total free test level, blood work, is coming back over 3000. The normal range is 200 - 1100.
    I believe Crusader was asking about total testosterone, not total free testosterone .

200-1100 is the normal range for total testosterone when it is checked with free testosterone; when checked on its own, the normal range is 241-827.

Normal range for free testosterone is 34-194, and for free & weakly bound testosterone the normal range is 84-402.

There is some play in the range of total testosterone. On the 241-827 scale, it is not unusual for some patients to be in the 900-1100 range, but they are the exception, not the rule. One way or the other, 3000 is waaaaaay whacked out.

Thats the point. How many poeple get tested when they are on cycle?

My question and I believe crusade's is the same.

Who has had their total testosterone level tested while they are in the strongest dosage of their cycle? And what was the number? If they had AST and ALT tested what was the numbers?

It seems to me a lot of members are doing gear and have no idea what the total testosterone level they are getting to. That many do not get their liver tested to see what they are doing to it either during the cycle.

I was justing wanting to know what numbers others had gotten to. I was not sure if over 3000 total test was dangerous to the body. I was just looking for help by asking if others had numbers in this range too and what their AST and ALT numbers during the highes level of total test.

Sounds like very few give this much concern. I was hoping someone would be able to give me an idea what numbers to expect but it looks like no one around here gives a damn about the numbers.

THATS A REAL DISGRACE!!!!

If you think I am pissed I am. And for good reason! Are the majority of members here at AR just taking gear and not monitoring what its doing to the body? Everyone should be getting lab work done? Checking their total test level and also their liver levels (AST and ALT). We should be exchanging lab results and sharing these numbers with each other helping each other out.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    question: Can it cause any problems with my health insurance if I keep going to my doctor and aking for bloodwork?

I'm obviously going to have to tell my doctor that I'm using and what I'm using, especially when my test and liver values are through the roof. Just curious...

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    With a Total T reading of 3000, I would like to know what the Total Estrogen was. That would probably take a lot of anti-estrogens. If estogens were high, it can totally make a lot of the test useless since estrogen is more powerful than testosterone . If that was the case, that would be a lot of wasted T shots.

Estordiol was 148. I believe my doctor is going to put me on airmidex tomorrow. Any thing above 70 is grounds for concern.

I also am shocked that others here at AR have not had blood work done during cycle or if they have are just not willing to share the information.

I agree with Androplex in that its too bad total test, estrodiol, and liver (AST and ALT) test levels is not something guys seem to worried about while doing a cycle or when they are off cycle for that matter.

If you get your liver levels tested (AST and ALT) you are going to know if you are wacking it out. If you get your estrodiol level you are going to know if you should start airmidex regardless of the signs or not.

I didnt mean to start an issue here. I was just trying to find some answers. Looks like this TNT is the only senior board member that really cared to chime in and help. I hope androplex does not leave the board over this.

I just spoke to androplex and he is really upset over this issue. He cant understand why not many bros are getting lab work done while they are on steroids .

He is feeling pretty down and doesn't understand why no one seems to care about this issue.

He said he is so depressed over this issue he doesn't know what else to say here at AR.

You know crusade I told you this in private and dont appreciate you posting this on the open board.

I dont understand why lab work is not being done or shared here at AR. Or at least that some of the more experienced steroid users can say if a level of total test above 3000 is not rare and cannot hurt the body.

I guess no one gets tested during cycle because they know its going to be way high!

My Bad, andro. Sorry bro.

one b u m p please

Thread Information