Thread: Cutting Cycle??

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Question Cutting Cycle??

Hey everyone, I was thinking of doing a cutting cycle cause I just did a show last night and didn't do as well as I wanted to do. I got 6 out of 6 in the heavyweight class, but I'm only 20 so, shit happens, next I'll do better. Plus I didn't get as ripped as I wanted to. Anyway there's another show that I was thinking of doing on July 20 but I really don't feel like dieting hard for the next 4 or so weeks to get really ripped, even more than I was last night. So, I was thinking of hitting a cycle, but I don't if it will start working in that amount of time I need it to. But I was still gonna go on a strict diet and do cardio but I'm so tired of being on the other diet for 12 weeks that I wanted to take some time off. So the cycle I wanted to do was Winny and Clenbuterol or Winny and something else, but I don't know what else to do it with. And since I'm kind of unfamiliar with Winny I wanted to know how many mgs a week would be affective in like 4 weeks of use. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know cause I'm really pissed about last night so I wanted place at this next show. Thanks.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    if it was me and if i was that pissed i would not do the show,train for another 6-8 months for quality size(since already gonna be lean) and do cycles and prep for next years shows
    or
    if want to go ahead and do this one then do winny at 50mg per day and do clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off until show. put some fina in with this for additional hardness

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Fuck the winnie if you want to lean up take clen 2 weeks and t3 for 3 weeks. Get some halo for the hard look. You do need this shit to happen fast right?
    Peace out
    tuff

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    Tuff, yea I do need it to work fast, but isn't T3 really dangerous? And I heard of people talking about it before but what the hell is halo?

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Halo is halotestin . Its an oral steroid that is highly toxic when taken for many weeks. It will harden the body and give you good strength gains with minimal anabolic gains. You can read more in the drug profiles section.

Thread Information