one8nine is offline Banned

best injectable for strength?

i have read a lot about muscle and size and weight and i cant seem to find much about strength anywhere except on halo and anadrol . i was just wondering what you guys think the best injectable for strength is?

i want a good strength cycle but i know i cant run halo (or pretty much any oral of course) for more than 4 weeks so im thinking of kickstarting it with the halo and basing it on something and im thinking of test p 50mg/ed or test e 250 or 350 mg/week ( i know this isnt much but i cant afford to gain much size... weight class)

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    prop

thanks

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Test E for MEE

do you think i could get away with doses liek that and not gain mroe than a few pounds but still have significant strength increase?

beuleux is offline Banned
    no, size = strength its just a law of physics

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i disagree. i know, disagreeing with physics is rather silly, BUT, on my last cycle of prop, i gained like 2-3 lbs, but my bench press went up 50lbs, deadlifts went up 30lbs, and squat improved also. didnt appear to lose much fat, if any at all

well possibly this could be due to the way u were training i.e encourageing greater motor unit recruitment assuming u were lifting heavy with low reps from ur pic it looks like u train heavy and as u are only 21 u will be more receptive to motor unit recruitment than older guys but still thats a big strength increase for 2-3 lbs bodyweight i dont know if prop being a short ester would have anything to do with it, bump for scientists in the room, incidently what was ur weight to strength kept ratio after the cycle

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Funny... I thought size=strength, too. However, after watching some discovery channel episodes... I've had to rethink my view.

Strength = focus, intensity, commitment, BELIEF, androgens for the CNS, a trained CNS, adequate muscle fibers (and type) ... and of course, coordination.

Literally ... I watched a guy not much bigger than me bend a freaking huge crescent wrench (thick, not long) more than 90 degrees.

However ... best INJECTIBLE for strength would HAVE to be Tren + Test, and the BEST version you ask? Suspension, of BOTH! That's right ... Tren BASE.

A Bombs wouldn't hurt either. :-)

firedso is offline Junior Member
    I saw a 90 lbs little chinese guy lift more weight above his head then any guy on here ever wil. Size is strength what kind of bullshit is that?. I,m pretty sure Ronnie coleman is a shit more muscled and has more size then the world strongest man so saying its about size is bullshit. Also the guy who has the world record for deadlift isn,t muscled at all. You guys need to watch more powerlift videos you will see plenty of guys who are either just fat with no muscles at all lifting more weights then pro bodybuilders. Serieusly you guys think size is strength? Hell ive seen plenty of skinny guys benching more then 250 pound mass monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    and youre the police man of pysics huh? thats wrong.

btw, tren

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firedso
    I saw a 90 lbs little chinese guy lift more weight above his head then any guy on here ever wil. Size is strength what kind of bullshit is that?. I,m pretty sure Ronnie coleman is a shit more muscled and has more size then the world strongest man so saying its about size is bullshit. Also the guy who has the world record for deadlift isn,t muscled at all. You guys need to watch more powerlift videos you will see plenty of guys who are either just fat with no muscles at all lifting more weights then pro bodybuilders. Serieusly you guys think size is strength? Hell ive seen plenty of skinny guys benching more then 250 pound mass monsters.

i agree size does not equal strength

however its wrong to say powerlifters are fat and have no muscle at all
    thats complete BS - how do u think they are lifting the weight in the first place? through meditation

they just have a large bf % and consequesntly we are not able to see the muscle - and they dont mess around with shaping and defining the muscle they focus on strength training

Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    Funny... I thought size=strength, too. However, after watching some discovery channel episodes... I've had to rethink my view.

Strength = focus, intensity, commitment, BELIEF, androgens for the CNS, a trained CNS, adequate muscle fibers (and type) ... and of course, coordination.

Literally ... I watched a guy not much bigger than me bend a freaking huge crescent wrench (thick, not long) more than 90 degrees.

However ... best INJECTIBLE for strength would HAVE to be Tren + Test, and the BEST version you ask? Suspension, of BOTH! That's right ... Tren BASE.

A Bombs wouldn't hurt either. :-)
    this is true whilst proper cns training can increase motor unit recruitment some ppl naturally have a good power to weight ratio imo this is down to genetics i.e a natural over recruitment of muscle fibres by the cns we all remember the skinny kid at school who could beat everyone in an arm wrestle, well imagine if that kid juiced lol

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i agree size does not equal strength

however its wrong to say powerlifters are fat and have no muscle at all
    thats complete BS - how do u think they are lifting the weight in the first place? through meditation

they just have a large bf % and consequesntly we are not able to see the muscle - and they dont mess around with shaping and defining the muscle they focus on strength training
    i know what ur saying but consider this... genetics and cns training aside each one of us is stronger with bigger muscles than we were with smaller muscles true or false? and yeh spot on of course powerlifters have muscles big ones too but like u say covered in fat and they juice and pump iron just like us

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    and youre the police man of pysics huh? thats wrong.

btw, tren
    since when did the laws of science need police to enforce them? and ur constructive contribution to this thread is......

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux

Building muscle mass (size) and strength are two TOTALLY different ways of training. In fact, usually powerlifters, converting to BB, like myself, actually lose a great deal of strength, but gain large amounts of muscle mass. This is mainly do to their ability to move large amounts of weight, just increasing the rep range, and eating properly(more pro/carbs)

for strength with limited mass gain, I would say Prop/Tren but you would REALLY have to watch your diet and hit the treadmill.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    tren and prop is what i use for pl meets.
    My vote goes for tren or injectable anadrol .

Quote Originally Posted by piepiezzz
    Building muscle mass (size) and strength are two TOTALLY different ways of training. In fact, usually powerlifters, converting to BB, like myself, actually lose a great deal of strength, but gain large amounts of muscle mass. This is mainly do to their ability to move large amounts of weight, just increasing the rep range, and eating properly(more pro/carbs)

for strength with limited mass gain, I would say Prop/Tren but you would REALLY have to watch your diet and hit the treadmill.
    TOTALY different huh... please elaborate.. the powerlifters i know (area and national champions) train practically the same as the bb's as far as range of movement is concerned anyway were getting off topic the guy only wants a few pounds

whatever gear u chose one8nine do treadmill certainly and might wanna do a six set pyramid two excercises per muscle group 6-5-4-3-2-1 to failure increasing the weight each set or if thats too intense try 6-4-2 ive tried both ways and they both gave good strength gains i had a weight class issue too at the time although it was in my natural days good luck bro and post ur results id be interested to find out what happens

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Most effective injectable to promote strenght is "Trenbolone ". Test doesnt even come close from my expirience...

turboturist is offline New Member
    If you want just strength, Tren / Var / Halo. A bombs are awesome for stregth but I turn into a water hog then and water is weight.

thanks for all your input guys . but personally for me tren isnt the answer, i just completed a cycle and my endurance went to shit whcih pretty much defeated the purpose of doing it at all.

Thread Information