tt333 is offline Senior Member

Spouse or your better half give you a hard time?

Im trying to get some replys on how your wives or husbands ect. feel about you taking steroids . Me personally, my wife busts my balls about it. She stays on me all the time. She watches the "Life Time Movies" on how this womans husband was on AS and he would beat the crap out of her and she thinks im going to do the same thing to her. Personally, I think "Life Time" courrpts womens mind, all that network does is bash men. Plus she's on me about not having kids. Thats all i ever hear "were not going to be able to have kids". Right now im not ready to have kids anyway. She is also a christian and she thinks im going to go to hell over it and the only reason she thinks that is because its illegal, if it was legal she wouldnt worry about it. What is yall's opinon on that? And just wondering if anybody elses better half does the same thing?
    Titanstigers333

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro.....i feel ya man.
    If my lady were to know i was going to do AS she would probably freak out!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    My wife was really unsure about my even talking about juice. but she also sees how much research im doing before i start anything besides clen /t3.
    (even clen/t3 i have done TONS of reading first)

im lucky though, my wife trusts me and knows the last thing im going to do is hurt myself or kill myself on something stupid

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I feel you man, my wife flipped at the first mention os AS. It's my body, I have done the research. I know what I am getting myself into.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Yea , my wife wasn't thrilled about it, but we compromised. I buy her a set of tits and I can do juice .

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Yeah my wife makes remarks all the time...That only junkies shoot up. And I will be an asshole once I start because of "roid-rage" Same Lifetime BS. I told her how much research I have been doing and it kind of cooled her off. I even told her once I get me test she won't be able to walk if you know what I mean.

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by sick1
    Yea , my wife wasn't thrilled about it, but we compromised. I buy her a set of tits and I can do juice .
    Now that sounds like a comprise, sounds like you win both ways, way to play it

niterider is offline New Member
    Yup, my EX girl called me the other day to see if I was still using AS. I guess someone told her that I was going to die in a couple of years if I continued to use.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I agree DC ... thats a win win situation for sick ... how in the hell did you pull that one off ??.. LOL

Maybe i need to buy her some tits!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I just made my gf start reading some of the boards and the FAQs and other must reads. that cleared the stuff up really quick. now shes more stoked to hit as than i am. i say slooow down. no reason to be hasty. get everything else perfect (meaning healthwise, her diet and excersize are better than mine!) and then you can think about it. it helps that i do research in some medical subfields so she listens.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Ok, I used to be the freaked out gf and then I got on this board and read some of the info and asked a few questions. It was kind of the fear of the unknown. Now I think it's pretty amazing the way you can take control with a little additional help.

And she gets a boob job just for letting you use AS? Some girls have all the luck....

adaptations is offline Member
    the wifey wasnt too thrilled..but when i educated her on what i wanted to do, and let her know i had educated myself before i go tinto it she was alright with it...I also told her each cycle, i get checked up at the dotors to make sure everything is alright.
    And we have an agreement that if i ever start having an attitude to her while im on,i asked her to let me know and ill stop.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Wife is supportive, does 99% of my shots, doesn't like the cost etc.. but other than that, no big concerns.

adaptations is offline Member
    Yea i forgot to add that she supports me in my desicion! which is very important to me

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Yea i had a post about this a little while back...my girlfriend found my gear"which she did not know i did" and almost lost it..After alot of discussion she wasen't thrilled but a little more understanding now that im open about it with her.But now all she say's is HOW MUCH LONGEr UNTIL YOUR DONE!!!i tell her 3 more weeks she say's you said that 2 weeks ago!!!

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Well since I am out. My boyfriend thinks I should only be doing test and does not believe I should be doing hGH and Deca . When he found out he was pretty upset. I told him, but you do test. He pretty much still dislikes me doing the hgh and deca but puts up with it. When I first told him I thought it was gona be over between us but so far we are still together. I think if he had not been using test it would have ended it.

Giving my wife a boob job was in agreement if I did ONLY one cycle. Guess what ? I'm already planning my second cycle so....I threw a nose job in (even though I think she don't need it), if I keep going on like this I might as well get a new wife who will just accept my AS use . Oh, wait a minute , buy that time I will have a new wife

GymGryl is offline Female Member
    My husband used before we met and it didnt bother me. He quit for a while and then started back. Whene he started back, that was my opportunity to give it a try. He supports me like I support him.

Boob job inexchange for doing AS

It was an agreement we had. If I get to do AS, she gets a boob job. Well guess what ? I'm planning my second cycle so.....I'm throwing in a nose job too (even if I think she doesn't need it). I can't keep doing this . If I keep giving something in return for being able to do AS, I'll have a woman made of plastic . SHit , I might be better off getting a blow up doll . No disrespect to my wife, I love her to death . Sick1

OOOOOOPS, Sorry, didn't mean to double post.

shorty2big is offline Member
    My lady never gave me a hard time about it. I was straight up with her when we started dating and after a while she was asking questions about it. After a while, she was juicing too.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    my girl says i act like an asshole while on it, very short and very quick to fight. (lol). but whatever, when we first got together i explained how they work, how they dont work, and proved that i knew my shit, shes cool with it but doesn't like my attitude while on. she doesn't complain about 4 times within 4 hours though, (wink wink).

dj

Neither does mine!!!

The wife is coming around about the whole idea, besides, she's liking the fact that I'm ready to go 3 times a day . But I'm starting to wear her out, Everytime she sees me naked, she just says....oh no, not again .

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, the girl complains about soreness, but oh well

dj

You can never please your woman!!!

gymaddict is offline Female Member
    When my husband found my pins he accused me of shooting heroin......sigh* guess i didnt look like a juice head yet (although he is naive to anything to do with the gym) anyhow, i pulled out all my research and sat down with him... he wasnt thrilled but he dropped the subject and started asking me about everything i put in my mouth, and if it would effect my cycle.....i guess he didnt mind too much because i just him him up for some $$$ for my next go.
    [email protected]
    ~Do I Freak You Out Baby!?~
    www.bodybuildingextreme.com

inertia is offline Associate Member

this thread is too good!lol

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    My wife was freaked out because of all the standard bullshit out there. "Everyone that does gear becomes a psychopath and beats everyone up, and "I was putting a death sentence on myself". After I explained everything I was doing and gave her the research that I found she was very understanding. She even sticks me once a week now. Take it from me...what a pain in the ass trying to prevent your wife from finding out you do roids, you live with her, she has to know eventually! Tell her, explain everything to her, youll be happy you did!

pump man is offline Junior Member
    I'll agree with you(tystick)roid's are not something to hide from your,spouse

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    my girlfriend gave me shit one time about it. she doesnt have any say in the matter. i tell her to mind her business. she likes it when im on test anyways. she is cool about it. she understands

She's not giving me any shit no more about it. She's calmed down alot. She's been going to the gym now and shit, shes in there almost longer then me!!

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Hell my wife threatens to tell my mom!!!!!!!!

Hell, my mom has gave me a shot one time!

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by titanstigers333
    Maybe i need to buy her some tits!

Thread Information