RippedJay is offline New Member

30 Days To Drop 20 Pounds Need To Get Ripped Please Help !!!!!!!

Hi, I just got 150 tabs of clenbuterol . I also have a bottle of upjohn 30cc
    winstrol . And 50 '5mg" winstrol tabs. I am looking to get ripped and
    fast!!!!! I can follow any diet not matter how hard. I need to loose 20
    pounds in one month. Can you please give me a workout routine plus crash
    diet to follow. Also how much winny should i be taking a week? And how much
    clenbuterol and for how long. Some people say to take clen for 2 weeks on 2
    weeks off? Others say 2 days on 2 days off is the best. So hard to know what
    is the best thing for me to do. I AM ALSO TAKING ECA STACK PLUS L-CARNITINE I have been training for about 5 years and have tried alot. I find HIGH AMOUNTS OF winny works the best for me. I have a great base just need to cut it down fast.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME YOUR ADVICE

Thanks a lot for any help!!!!!
    Last edited by RippedJay; 06-17-2002 at 11:08 PM.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I'm not an expert, but I think 20lbs in 30 days would be a little hard on your body, unless you are carrying a ton of water. Maybe some of the pros can add to this, just my opinion.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    The only thing that will come close to that is dnp , but it's deadly if you don't know what you're doing so i don't recommend it.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Bumping this thread for him.

rybee10 is offline Banned
    I will be honest with you bro and tell it to you straight! There is no way in hell that you can loose that much weight that fast and look good. First off your skin will not have anytime to catch up to your body loseing that much and you will have a lot of loose skin. I dont know about you but I dont want to have to deal with that shit!

johndope is offline Associate Member
    why is it that u want to drop that much so fast? is it for a show?

try to eat only proteine, avoid all sorts of carbs... eat three times a day, drink only and lots of water...

do cardio every day and take the clen

then ull maybe drop 10 lbs ..

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    10lbs is a reasonable goal. and that is pushing it unless you're running DNP . But I do not reccomend that. Lots of reading and dedication is needed to run DNP safely.

Run Winny 50mg ed for that 4 weeks and cycle clen two week on , two week off...so basically you wil use it once, so make it work.

start at 2 pills, the next day 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...stay at 7...that should be plenty

clen doesnt work for me, but it works wonders for others. i wouldnt sugest T3 unless running some androgens...that shit will make you waste away faster than hell. good luck bro...and maybe next time, give yourself some time to actually accomplish your goals. 12 weeks would have been perfect, because you would come in tight, full, hard and vascular...losing 20lbs in a month will make you weak, stringy, and soft.

be careful bro.

finneyc is offline New Member
    Amazing. I get in a specific set of gear, ready to post asking the best cycle amounts and PapaPUMP answers it before I get the chance to ask. One question, how is a newbie supposed to get posts under their belt if everything has already been asked and answered???

Really, I'm amazed by how much excellent info and ready made cycles are on the board. A simple search answers most or all of my questions before I ever ask. Thanks Bros. Re-entering newbie lurk mode.........

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    [B]10lbs is a reasonable goal. and that is pushing it unless you're running DNP . But I do not reccomend that. Lots of reading and dedication is needed to run DNP safely.

Run Winny 50mg ed for that 4 weeks and cycle clen two week on , two week off...so basically you wil use it once, so make it work.

start at 2 pills, the next day 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...stay at 7...that should be plenty

I dont have much knowledge on Clen but I was able to drop 10 pounds in less than three weeks. As you have the advantage of taking clen and winny, you can do aerobics if you could and run on treadmill for about half an hour everyday morning/evening. Cut your calories and carbs and keep you protein decent 1g/pound. this will help you drop about 15 pounds in 30 days GUARANTEED. (your workout intensity has to be high and you would also lose some muscle)

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    If you lose it that fast a GOOD CHUNCK will be muscle, so most likely you wont look nice and cut, but rather you will look flat, much like you do now but 20lb smaller! Dont be so impatient and do it right, you would be much happier with the results!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BIG_GUNS_21
    If you lose it that fast a GOOD CHUNCK will be muscle, so most likely you wont look nice and cut, but rather you will look flat, much like you do now but 20lb smaller! Dont be so impatient and do it right, you would be much happier with the results!
    Dead on.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    DROP all carbs down till 30 grams a day for at 2 weeks, if you can handle it!!!

w/ multi vitamins of course.

drop 20 in 2 weeks....

good luck

Thread Information