Foskamink is offline Banned

What Gear do i have?

Hi im from australia but currently in switzerland.. i was in LA a few months ago.. i was in Tinjuana (dont know spelling Mecixo, near san) i got the non injectibles from the chemist.. roughly cost 45$ US Per 10 days worth(1 box)
    its 3 little organe/gold pills per day.. they look like they got gel.. to get them back into switzerland.. i just put them in a bag.. and ditchd all the packaging in mexico.. this i asume is a very common brand.. and easy for you experts to identify.. if im correct the box was half the size of a brick.. and was mainly white.. with a littel red and blue writing / logo.. i forgot.. so yeh i was just wondering if they can be named...

i just turned 18.. been working out on and off since 16... been going hard for 6 months.. wanna just try these for the 40days/6weeks... to get some expirence.. i have done near to no research.. i dont expect any 1 to explain to me what to do.. but if u can name a few terms ect... and pages and things i need to research on.. that would be very good..

just going to ask 1 question.. the pills are far less potent as the injectables.. so the side effects should be the same i hope..

thanks guys for reading my first post.. i hope to have good use and gains.. and up my expirence in working out..

Thanks Myles - AKA Foskamink!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Is this a joke?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    do a lot and lot of research on everything

and post some pic's of your gear in the pic forum

and at 18 your to young
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    thats just too scarry for me.you have no idea what you bought? throw them away before you hurt yourself...

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    too young to use gear!

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Is this a joke?
    note to self..... dont let kids get education in australia

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Throw that crap away...

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    note to self..... dont let kids get education in australia
    too funny...

jstanier is offline Junior Member
    Yeah man, never use anything that you're the slightest bit unsure on.

Also, in my opinion you're too young for using gear - especially if you haven't fully researched it and haven't got a good solid natural base to work with.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Throw that shit out. It's not worth taking some thing if you dont know what it is. Hell if it's like dnp or some crazy shit you take to much you will die.

Blog Entries

To be honest i bought them for a friend.. cause they are worth double in price in my country... and hes a good mate..

they come in packs of 10 for arround 45$usd.. From the Chemist/Pharmisist in mexico, i ment to keep 1 instruction booklet but that got lost getting back from LA... so im really in a mess here...

this is a picture.. they say ORG DV3 on the pills.. im alot of research away from taking them.. but im just interested... sorry for u experts that feel im nieave but i must start somewhere and i thought its best to come here instead of just reading and taking..

the booklet said 3 pills per day.. i never got much further to remember more before my mum lost it

Any information is apreciated.. i know people who have done steroids at 17 with great results and no noticeable side efects.. so i just curious and i dont think theres anything wrong with wanting to know more..

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/1...oidsize1yp.jpg

im not sure how to make the picture show up on these kind of forums so sorry for the link but i try

[img]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/1810/steroidsize1yp.jpg[img]

Myles

Blog Entries
    I think there Anadrol

Blog Entries

I'm no expert at all!

Just don't ever risk taking something when you don't know what it is. Fair enough with supplements you're wasting your money if you don't do your research, but with steroids you're wasting your money and potentially your health if you're unsure.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Looks like Vitamin E.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    dont put something in your body that you arent sure about...you know nothing about steroids obviously so dont use them there are a lot of long term side effects what do you plan on taking after your cycle when your natural hormone production is low and what ancillaries to fight or gyno and other unwanted side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I think there Anadrol
    thats very fimilular and i am confident they are

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    thats very fimilular and i am confident they are
    Dont be confident. Your ass best know 100% for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    dont put something in your body that you arent sure about...you know nothing about steroids obviously so dont use them there are a lot of long term side effects what do you plan on taking after your cycle when your natural hormone production is low and what ancillaries to fight or gyno and other unwanted side effects?
    thats the problem.. after the cycle i just planne to go back to tribulus.. which i did one cycle(bottle) i have been off it 1/2 months.. i didnt really find any super gains.. but i had explosive energy 30 mins after every does that could be compared to a mild Extasy. Tribex Tribulus is what i did and it was great.. at the moment i just do protein...

like u said i know nothing.. so just a rough direction in where to start reading... please

myles

Your best bet would be to head over to the diet forum and check out the sticky on bulking diets. Eat strictly, lift hard and smart and you'll see the gains if you follow the plan.

Keep lifting naturally (I am, I'm only 20) and adjusting your diet and you'll do great. A lot of the members here would probably say not to start looking into AAS until you've got a good 4-5 years of *proper* lifting and diet behind you, and you know that it's going to take AAS to propel to the next level.

Supplements make wild claims - you'll do great by just eating good, clean, whole food. Just because bodybuilder x has their name on a supplement it doesn't mean they actually use it.

Although all of that is only my opinion, take it as you wish!
    Last edited by jstanier; 06-07-2006 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstanier
    Your best bet would be to head over to the diet forum and check out the sticky on bulking diets. Eat strictly, lift hard and smart and you'll see the gains if you follow the plan.

Keep lifting naturally (I am, I'm only 20) and adjusting your diet and you'll do great. A lot of the members here would probably say not to start looking into AAS until you've got a good 4-5 years of *proper* lifting and diet behind you, and you know that it's going to take AAS to propel to the next level.

Supplements make wild claims - you'll do great by just eating good, clean, whole food. Just because bodybuilder x has their name on a supplement it doesn't mean they actually use it.

Although all of that is only my opinion, take it as you wish!
    thats the thing my diet is really good.. eat 5 solid meals a day.. sleep 8/9 hours everynight.. i work out usually 3 times a week.. with 1 day rest in between from monday-sat.. i eat fast food once a week.. i have average amount of fat i think.. i dont have any/much chocolates/softdrinks or any alcohol at the moment.. i just dont know what to do.. i see people twice my size lifting the same / less weight.. and i just wanna bulk

thanks for the advice... i think ive just gone past the stand still u get a few months after working out.. as my weights have all dramaticly increased on all my exercises.. also im using nautilus machines... i heard they are really good compared to any other workout arround..

thanks myles

In the bulking sticky there's a formula to find out your maintainence calories, check it out and add up what you're taking in at the moment.

You could always post your current diet in the diet forum and have the guys offer their critique and improvements.

Thread Information