babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

why do people take insulin????

i have done searches on insulin but cannot find what it is best used for. aside from diabetics, what is insulin most effective for, cutting, bulking??? is it ok to take alone?? what about precontest? i am currently on a cycle and i was thinking of taking it 2 weeks after my last injection, mainly to make sure i keep my food up. any help would be appreciated.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    people take it to bulk. it is the most anabolic hormone there is and can make you big,but can be dangerous. you can take it alone i know people who take it between cycle for additional size

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    so why add it to your cycle. what benefits would make it worth the risk?

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    It's dangerous and i wouldn't risk it if you're just looking for a good bridge between cycles. Anavar would serve that purpose and it's safe.

adaptations is offline Member
    Insulin is for the AAS Users who have been using for quite some time, and their gains are not as good as they were in the begining...
    So they turn to dif drugs to get the gains...

ITs kinda like any drug...YOu build up a tollerance...so you move to others...

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    hey babysqueeze, PM the Juice Junkie and ask about this, he has alot of experience with slin. He can answer most/all of your question.

adaptations is offline Member
    Good Call Big_guy...

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i know most bb stack slin with gh. i think it promotes protien and carbohydrate delivery to cells. it can be dangerous if not used properly. i wouldnt do it unless u are very experienced

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Just like to comment that there is a very big misconception that insulin is dangerous. In fact, if used correctly, it is much safer than AAS even when the latter are also used correctly. Why? Because it has no documented side effects from moderate usage over relatively short periods of time. The danger associated with slin use is that you may go hypoglemic and if you dont raise your blood sugar levels within a certain time margin you may pass out. Although you are unlikely to die, you are likely to suffer brain damage. But you really have to be stupid to suffer hypo and not take any measures. Another danger is that you may become dependent on exogenous insulin as your body will downregulate its own production (ie you become diabetic). But if you dont stay on insulin for months, then again there should be no problem whatsoever.
    The only slight problem that is very real with slin is that its also good at shuttling fat into fat cells. You really have to watch and time your diet on slin.

Thread Information