This is the cycle I am going to start at the end of the week:

Equipoise : 1cc/week
    Test 400: 1cc/week
    Ttokyo A-Bombs: 50mg/day
    Clomid: 100mg/day (at end of cycle)

Is this cool ya'll?

Thanks

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    well since your starting at the end of the week you probably wont wanna change much but test 200 is better then test 400 from most accounts that i have heard.

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

I forgot...

Well the reason that I want to go with Test 400 is because I know this guy that used it at 1cc/week and he got great results. He also said that I can cut the pain by injecting half a cc in one leg and another half in the other leg. And also mix 1/2cc of equipoise with the test 400.

Also is there anyone here that had good results with Test 400?

Is there anything else I should add to my cycle?

This week and last week I have been on D-bol...Today I started Reforvit.

Thanks

Jarhed is offline Associate Member

Talking

1/2 cc in each leg?

Cmon man, just dump it all into your butt. I've put 3cc's into either cheek and it dont hurt. Better having one asscheek sore than both legs sore, IMO. Try doing heavy squats after that!

Jarhead...

Jarhead...so what kind of results have you got from Test400?

How fast did it act?

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Swoll,

I've never personally used Test 400, I'm more of a Sust/Enanthate /Cypionate kinda guy. You also may want to add some Deca to help you keep more of your gains IMO.

Mike Guest
    Cant read your cycle bro - dont know what dates you are running anything and you didnt say how strong your EQ is - list in MGs not CCs

and list what you are/have done right now and recently - whether or not this is a good idea depends on what you are doing now - for instance - you said you're using dbol right now - well if you have been using that for a while I definitely wouldnt use A50 right off the batt - you should have stayed with dbol for your oral anyway and started it with your cycle

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Run at least 600mg of equip and test as long as its over 500mg per week and you might wanna stay away from Anadrol . Run it for at least 8-10 weeks long maybe through some deca in there at 400mg per week

Here...

Here:

Test 400: 400mg/week
    A-Bombs: 1 pill/day (First 4 weeks)
    Equipoise : 200mg/week

I am also thinking about adding Halotestin 20-30mg/day. I need a little help with the A-bombs, I am thinking maybe to go 2 pills per day because I am going half with a friend and I will be getting 50 pills. As for the D-bol...I have been using ttokyo d-bol and reforvit. By the time I start this new cycle I will have done about 1 1/2 weeks on d-bol. I have been using 40mg/day.

Thanks

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Swoll,

yeah, like Mike says, I'd stay away from the A-bombs. 400 test and 200eq/week is a fairly light cycle, but with minimal side effects.
    in terms of side effects, Anadrol and halo are in a totally different league though. IMO, stay away from those 2- at least until you have a few cycles under the belt.

Just stick with the d-bol. the shit is great. And with lots of water and milk thistle- not too tough on the system.

And like pureanger says (about 10 times/day... ) go for600mg/weeks eq. 400 is cool too.
    200 seems too light.

And I'm with cynical- i'd pick T200 over T400, but either way the gear will work...

Anadrol

I would continue with d-bol...this is my 5th day of d-bol and the results are not that great. This is my very first cycle too. Someone told me that AD50 is the same as 50mg of d-bol...but even better.

Swoll,

how much d-bol you doing?
    And if its only been 5 days- it's probably not in full effect yet. It took 5 days for me to start feeling 40mg/day. Lower doses could take a bit longer.

And please don't do the... "somebody told me...." thing. If you're going to listen to your buddy's advice then do it- and don't ask questions here. only thing I can say about a-bombs is split that 50 mg up through the day- don't do it all at once.

But trust me...d-bol works great. just wait a few days and see if the'bol kicks in.

Lush,

Somebody did tell me and it was not my friend or else I would have said so. Anyways I am using 40mg/day. My first day I used 50mg.

A-Bombs...

Anyone who has used A-bombs, how did it go for you? How much did you take and for how long?

Thanks

Hey Lush...

Hey Lush, did you start feeling your strength boost up during your 5th day too? I am starting to notice that my arms are looking bigger. My strength is still about the same...

SWOLL,

I think i noticed a strength increase along with a serious pump effect. And yeah, I just started to look bigger- almost overnight.

You should be noticing the strength within a couple days here....

patience young skywalker....

Lush...

Lush have you ever used Equibolan? How much? And how were the results?

Or what have you used before that gave you good gains?

Thanks

My bad...

My bad...in my last post I meant Equipoise not equibolan.

Sust...

Cycle:

Equipoise : 200mg/week
    Test 400: 400mg/week
    Anadrol50: 50mg/day

Would it be cool to add 250mg/week of Sustanon to this cycle?

Also if I took the Anadrol 50 every other day...would that be a good way to do it?

Thanks

Finaplix

Is it true that finaplix is as powerful as D-bol and Anadrol ?

Since I am getting so many different answers about the anadrol in my cycle, would it be a good idea to kick out the d-bol or anadrol and just take Testosterone Propionate every 3 days?

Thanks

SWOLL,

Fina is supposed to be the goods. again, I'd wait till you have a couple cycles under the belt before trying it.
    it's a different story from d-bol and a-bombs though... way better IMO- cuts you up instead of bloating you up. Considerable sides though.
    IMO, if you've got to ask questions about fina- you're not ready for it.

yeah prop. instead of d-bol or anadrol would be a cool idea. I'd go at least 100mg EOD though.

Test Propionate

Isn't Test Propionate a quick acting Test? How long does it usually take for results?

Thanks

Thread Information