Don_Coolrain is offline New Member

Question Cardio while on a cycle?

I have this question that's bothering me for quite awhile and I hope you guys can help me out.

Together with a good training-regime AS will help us grow bigger muscles.

Now I like to run 30-45 minutes after a workout, so that means three times a week. Now when I'm on a cycle, won't the running and increased heartrate also increase the growth of my heart. I reckon if I don't train a muscle, give it a physical stimulation, it won't nearly grow as much if I would. So my question. During my coming cycle, should I quit with the cardio, until I have completed the cycle, or is this of minor consequence while on?

I appreciate your thoughts, bros.... My cycle will start this week and my trainingspartner and I really enjoy the runningsessions after the workout.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Depending on what kind of cycle your on, your goals, and your stats.
    Too much cardio will put your body into a catabolic state, in which it's burning muscle.
    If your bulking, then I would stop cardio untill the cycle is finished. If your doing a cutting cycle, I would do moderate cardio(Light jogging or fast paced walking 3-4 times a week)

Put down your cycle, goals, and stats and the question can be answered in more detail

Don_Coolrain is offline New Member
    Wk 1-3: 50 mg/day Anadrol
    Wk 1: 500mg Boldenone and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk2: 250 mg Boldenone, 300 mg Methandriol dipropionate and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk3: 250 mg Boldenone, 300 mg Methandriol dipropionate and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk 4: 500 mg Boldenone and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk 5: 500 mg Boldenone and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk6-10: 300mg/wk Primobolan , 250mg/wk Winstrol depot
    Wk 1-6: In case of problems (otherwise not), 20 mg/day Nolvadex , 25mg/day Proviron
    Wk 11,12: 20mg/day Nolvadex
    Wk11,12: 5000IU HCG
    Wk11-14: 120 mcg/day Clen
    Wk13: 50 mg/ day Clomid
    Wk 1-14: 1000mg/day Milk thistle

My goal is some bulking during the first five weeks and finetuning in a cutting cycle during the last five weeks.

I'm not so much concerned with loosing a few pounds due to cardio, but more so I'm concerned with causing hypertrophy of the heart while on Steroids AND doing cardio... So any thoughts are appreciated.

Thread Information