Anabolik is offline Associate Member

What do you think about these cycle results?

I am in week 8 of my first test en/deca /dbol cycle.
    Went like this:
    Week1 1000mg test, 400mg deca
    Week2 750mg test, 400mg deca
    Week3-8 500mg test, 400mg deca
    Dbol @ 35-40mg Weeks1-5

I started at about 180lbs. By week 5 I was about 215-220lb. When I stopped Dbol weight went down to about 210lb, which I is where I am now.
    I certainly look much bigger. Visually I wouldnt say I gained much fat. Cant be bothered to measure, cause calippers give me different readings every time. I'd say I started pretty lean at about 7%bf now Im probably around 10%. Abs showing though. Chest striations showing. Quads showing.
    I expected more in terms of strength increases. Gained about 20lbs on bench and about 35lbs on squat.
    Also disappointement with my arms' size. I really wanted to make em grow on this cycle. I only gained about 1/2 inch. Quads went up about 2 inches tho.
    Sides: got some acne on my shoulders and on my back. Can live with it. Nipples were getting sensitive in the first few weeks but it went away. Didnt use any anti-es.
    I am planning to hit DBol again at 35mg for 3 weeks till clomid starts and then switch to AM dbol. Hopefully help me maintain.
    Somehow I am disappointed. I did expect more, especially from those arms. Wanted to break the 17in barrier, cause they really are out of proportion with the rest of the body.

I have a question though. Is it typical to lose some mass after quitting dbol even though test and deca are still running? Another thing. My balls haven't shrunk much. And (sorry for the graphic detail) I am still able to err... shoot my stuff, though its more watery and less plentiful. I did expect the balls to shrink though. Is this individual-related? Am I totally shut down at the moment?

anyone?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    As far as starting at 180 and being at 210 now, thats some serious gains bro. I can't think of too many people that would be unsatisfied with 30lbs.

On the weight loss with the discontinuance of dbol , I would expect that to be water weight.

Thx pheedno.
    Anyone else care to comment on losing weight during the cycle and about the balls.

Cheers

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    i see you frontloaded. i wish there was a consesus about what is right, frontloading, tapering, etc.

Thread Information