Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Okay, pgf2a results

Well, I guess I'll cut to the chase and say it is disappointing. I lost some weight - a few pounds in the first few days, and about 0.5-0.75" off the waist. Anyway, my arm size did not change. I did notice some more vascualrity on my chest, shoulders, calves and legs mainly, oh and tri's somewhat. Nothing too drastic though. The most I shot was about 3/4cc on each side at a time, and that was a fair bit - it hurt like fucking hell for about 1 hour afterwards and then kept burning for 2 hours after that. So, all this "the sides only last about 20 minutes" stuff is bullshit - at least for the pain. It doesn't seem to be worth it if you ask me, and I really wanted it to be amazing. The pumps were good though, mainly when I would shoot a particular bodypart earlier in the day then hit it hard at night. Some other sides and such no one ever really talks about:
    1. There is a weird taste at the back of your tongue a little while after you shoot - kind of a metallic taste - hard to describe really.
    2. There is definite increased flatulence. Actually that was my favorite side effect.
    3. The sides vary widely depending on WHERE you shoot and some other factors I'm not sure of. It's strange, sometimes 0.5cc in the bi's would hurt like hell and other times it wouldn't sting much at all.

So, I may give it another go and see if maybe I was not eating right or some shit - which I doubt really since I was eating clean at about maintenenace or less for a period - oh, and shooting 30 minuites after a carb-rich meal was definitely best as far as avoiding
    hypoglycemic symptoms went. I dunno, I guess that's about it. It seemed to work really well for some and not well at all for others. It seems to be a gamble but if it ain't working, the shit is far too harsh to just keep going. Maybe I didn't go long enough with it as well. I just don't know.
    If you decide to try it, PM me and I'd be happy to help answer questions since it is not a drug to use blindly.

About two weeks. Everyone I read of who felt they got results had noticed a fair bit by the 2 week mark. Most don't run it past 4 weeks so since everything I got from it occurred in the first few days I said fuck it. Better to give my body a break.

Originally posted by Diesel
    Maybe your BF isn't high enough to notice drastic results?
    Could be. But since it kills fat cells I would have thought there would be something very noticeable. I dunno. I'm not gaining fat back anyway and my test is low - or it was at least. Though I am still eating clean.

Thread Information