Thread: Track athletes?

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

Track athletes?

Hey gang- I actually play football but am doing a speed camp right now for next season. I was wondering if anyone has ever had any experience with sprinting/juice. I know that sprinters take different roids than guys on a mass cycle do. Anywho, I am taking.....
    400 mg test per/week
    400mg EQ per/week
    25mg Oxandrin per/day (US Anavar )
    ANyone have an idea as far as productivity in regards to speed? I realize that the juice will help with my speed but the weight gain will slow me down. Any help on this issue is much appreciated. Nut

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    You can ask Ben Johnson, he's pretty fast.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read Winny has positive effects on speed and explosive types moves assuming the proper training is involved. I have also read that EQ is great for endurance. There are many more bros on here that could help you more than I.

So Bump for you.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    When Ben Johnson was tested positive for steroids , it was confirmed it was from Winnie.

I have heard that EQ is good for endurance aswell- but on the other hand, rapid weight gain contradicts this. Anywho- I'll bump this

devistate is offline Junior Member
    Whats up Kingnut?

I am in the same boat as you. I tried the eq and got very sick because of it but I think it would be awesome for a person that was working on speed performance.

I had just started a thread today: (Will test and primobolan hinder.....)you should check it out. So far I have not gotten any replies but if someones knows what I am asking please give me some advise.

Also I think you would be crazy not to add winny in your stack. I think test is a great idea so I am very jealous of your stack, I wish I could take EQ! Also you have to remember that EQ stays in your system for quite some time. I think 4-6 months. Just keep that in mind.

BTW, what are your stats and give them all if you want. Here are mine

21 - 5'10 - 190lbs - I have great strength but am very week on my long straight line sprints such as my 40 yard and 60 yard dashs. I am very strong in my 10 and 20 and my agility. 10 yard dash-1.66, 20 yard dash-2.91 but I have a lot to work on if I am going to play where I choose My 40 right now well as far as last week is a 4.82 I am hoping to drop it to a sub 4.6 so a 4.59 would be fucking terfiffic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow good luck!

I am 20. 6'4", 240lbs. Bench is around 300 x 8. (I don't do fewer than 3 reps.) My 40 is fuckin horrible! 5.0 is what I tested at on Monday. But I have never done sprint work other than a couple 100's after practice with the team. I am hoping to drop it to a 4.8 from the speed program and then maybe another tenth from the juice. So a 4.7 @ 250lbs sounds about right for next season. I recently switched to incline as my primary lift for chest. I am doing 235 x 8 reps. I play defensive end but am sick of all the responsibilties, I would like to move inside to nose or out to LB. Playin JC ball this next season and then lookin to walk on in the Pac 10. Nut

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    If you want to get speed, get the book Sports speed by george dintiman. read it and design a program to help you out. you need weight training, plyometrics, ballistics (I dont think this is covered in the book), and overspeed training. I tried some of this stuff out, let me tell you...it works. After my first day of overspeed training I was sore as hell and i was used to plyos, sprints, and weights.

as for ben johnson, i believe it was winny, but the strange thing is that i heard that he got it thinking it was hgh and got scammed. he tried to cheat and lost. most of these olympic and pro guys are slick enough to beat most testing if they now what they are taking. some shoot epi, some use just hgh and insulin . a variety of ways to be sure

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    truthfully, if u are strictly training for speed, then weights are only about 1/3 of it.. but im guessing that becuz u are talking about 40 times, then u are a football player and need to work out a great deal. The best way to get your 40 down is to do very short stuff... do a shit load of 15-20 yard explosions. it's all about the start... once u get about 20-25 yard into it, just relax and focus on the stride... the major point is to STAY RELAXED once u get about 20 yards into it.... work on plyo's a lil bit to.. but the best way to get faster, is to run. work on your running form also... run on a straight line, arms should move straight up and down, knees high, and stay relaxed.

Thanx bro's, and I am doing a very highly recognized speed camp in CA right now. They gaurantee .2 off the 40 time and that's for NORMAL ATHLETES. Hehe, Nut

Thread Information