Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    j.j. is offline Associate Member

Triedia.com is infested w/ feds

I am not an alarmists, but I just recieved an e-mail saying that some vets or mods on that website may be feds. I was wondering if anyone else had heard anything. It could just be a scam but you never know.

peace and happy lifting

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That board is bad news...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ironfist
    That board is bad news...
    I have never been a fan of it myself bro, I was reluctant to even register but a bro needed a hand so oh well.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Before more posts appear . . .

Guys and gals, please remember that Anabolic Review's no-flaming policy extends to other AS boards as well as to individuals. Even to, um, bad boards.

That said, keep in mind that there are likely to be feds or other enforcement officials on any AS boards, including this one. Truly effective agents will, at times, manage to become vets or mods on those boards, but you can be assured, at the very least, that each board has several members who are on, for lack of a better term, the opposing team. We may see less of them on A.R. because of our no-source posting policy, but you should always assume that any posts you write will be read by persons that you would prefer not read them - that's part of the game.

Also keep in mind that sources can be as dangerous as enforcement agents, especially in light of the recent increase in AS busts. It is not unusual for a source to turn his or her customer list over to the authorities in exchange for consideration in prosecution or sentencing. Likewise, we recently saw a case in which an apparent user who believed he was scammed ratted out his source to the authorities.

Therefore, as always, be careful about your transactions and your communications with anyone, especially those you do not know personally (as opposed to knowing them strictly in cyberspace).

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    wow thats some scary crap

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    TNT: very good information there bro thanks for posting it. you cannot read that kind of info enough IMO

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    this is a public forum so im sure there are many types of people here. im sure the feds are in alot of anabolic boards not just triedia. be careful and be smart.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm a fed. A good one too. Who do you think is responsible for all the busts? Why, that would be me of course. I'm everywhere team. Everywhere.
    Triedia is a cesspool.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Don't they have anything better to do?

snooping

I am not trying to flame here. and I agree with using your common sense when posting on any board. but we do share a lot of information on this board and I thought maybe awareness would help.

peace and happy lifting

jersey juice is offline Member
    Funny...The guys using AS have to watch our backs, but the guy selling crack and heroin down the block is in & out of jail a few times a month. Nice to know where my tax dollars go...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well your tax dollars sponsor a variety of programs. Do they have anything better to do? Well, if they are assigned to a task force to infiltrate an Anabolic Board, then the answer is no they don't, they're getting paid with your tax dollars to do so.

Ain't the US grand?

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    I work at a Very popular shipping company ,that is international, it's not brown so I'm sure most of you can figure it out. Working at my location I have seen a steady increase in customs officers in the last month and last week they checked packages other wise than the international ones. This the first time I've ever seen this happen at our locatin. Also on a side note my source has recievd two letters from customs in the last month. So watch your backs.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    To me it makes no sense. I know it illegal, but we are not blasting people for their gear. We don't sit on a street corner begging for a hit...or want to give sexual favors for a shot of SUS. WE are a harmless group wanting to improve our bodies. Until there is a problem, they should turn their heads and bust the millions of pounds of METH and CRACK that come into this country. They are the ones that ar riuning others with their addiction.

IF THE FEDS READ THIS...JUST CHILL AND GO BUST A CRACKHEAD it will look better on your resume.

D-bol is offline New Member
    i freaked out over all the busts over at tridiea, came here and delted all my posts had like over 500, now hardly nay, triedia went down hard, freaked me out

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Nathan
    I'm a fed. A good one too. Who do you think is responsible for all the busts? Why, that would be me of course. I'm everywhere team. Everywhere.
    Triedia is a cesspool.
    I wasnt aware that the Feds allowed Panzies like you to join -they must really be scraping the bottem of the barrel, eh?

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON

I wasnt aware that the Feds allowed Panzies like you to join -they must really be scraping the bottem of the barrel, eh?
    Ooo low blow!

Yeah, they pretty much take anyone. For some reason though they a made a point of telling me that that CYCLEON homo would never be good enough to work for them. Weird huh? BTW, you have something on your face.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't feds have more important things to do than try to bust guys that use enhancing drugs to be as sexy as me? :P

They should be checking fools at the air port or somthing instead of playing cyber cop.

Yeah, they pretty much take anyone. For some reason though they a made a point of telling me that that CYCLEON homo would never be good enough to work for them. Weird huh? BTW, you have something on your face.
    Its true, I couldnt meet the requirements you did, wearing that pink tutu and having "relations" with a goat - and that was just the stuff that was on the poster in their lobby describing their most gulllible candidate, some guy with your name! They didnt care for me too much because I told them where to go at this point.

And you may be used to seeing something dribbling down your chin - but the only thing on my face is a SMILE

beat that - Fed-boy

MisterClean is offline Banned
    well said Steak Helmet

Its true, I couldnt meet the requirements you did, wearing that pink tutu and having "relations" with a goat - and that was just the stuff that was on the poster in their lobby describing their most gulllible candidate, some guy with your name! They didnt care for me too much because I told them where to go at this point.

And you may be used to seeing something dribbling down your chin - but the only thing on my face is a SMILE

beat that - Fed-boy
    Seriously, you have diarrhea on your face. No one wants to know how it got there, just know that you may want to remove it. It's pretty gross.

Gear101 is offline Member
    a smart fed would just set is own board up and monter everything...

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    65,000 post.......holy shit

HOLY SMOKES IT'S A RAID

Seriously, you have diarrhea on your face. No one wants to know how it got there, just know that you may want to remove it. It's pretty gross.
    But at least on my face (unlike yours) you can tell which is which

Back to you weenie-boy

crusade is offline New Member
    I am not a fed but I am gay.

But at least on my face (unlike yours) you can tell which is which

Back to you weenie-boy
    It's a good thing you threw in that "unlike yours" in parantheses otherwise we might not have understood the insult. That was a close call.

I did a little digging and found out that the diarrhea belongs to a Nazi rhinocerous. It ends up our friend CYCLEON has been shoving his face in rather questionable places.

Originally posted by Gear101
    a smart fed would just set is own board up and monter everything...

Damn you may want to delete that bro...shit that is the best idea yet for a fed !!!!

Shit just think about how much info they would have then...damn bro you just gave me nightmares tonight i am sure !!!!

Well not that i have to worry but you get what i mean !!!

WHo goes to say that, thats not what is going on here??? Do we ever REALLY KNOW?!?!?!

uh ohhh

Trust me thats not whats going on here at AR. I know but can't say how.

I know,
    im just speaking the truth..

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Crusade, are you sure your gay and not a fed or

gay and a fed?

It's a good thing you threw in that "unlike yours" in parantheses otherwise we might not have understood the insult. That was a close call.

I did a little digging and found out that the diarrhea belongs to a Nazi rhinocerous. It ends up our friend CYCLEON has been shoving his face in rather questionable places.
    Ill bet you have been doing a little digging - I was wondering who would be trying to fling Rinoceri fecal matter upon me - how interesting that you spent enough "quality" time with this animal to find out his/her political views! - is that something else that was in the induction ceremony for being a Fed?

And I put the parentheses there so that the slow (yes, Im talking to you Nathan) could get my point.

Back atcha Rino-boy!

androplex, No I am not a fed.

Just gay.

You should know bro.

Crusade, I think you have me mixed up with someone else. How much did you say your total test level was? above 3000?

WTF

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    nathan, your humor reminds me of happyscrappy...

Hey Andro, are you anti gay or something? Whats the deal? I am gay and proud of it. And yes my test level was above 3000. So whats your point.

Crusade, No I am not anti gay you should know that. You know my best friend was gay and killed himself about 5 months ago, so bro no worries. Peace, and welcome to AR.

Ill bet you have been doing a little digging - I was wondering who would be trying to fling Rinoceri fecal matter upon me - how interesting that you spent enough "quality" time with this animal to find out his/her political views! - is that something else that was in the induction ceremony for being a Fed?

And I put the parentheses there so that the slow (yes, Im talking to you Nathan) could get my point.

Back atcha Rino-boy!
    Sorry bro, I can't do this today. I got reamed by my bos yesterday for not working. Not that I particularly care but it's a good excuse to end it.

Evil - Yeah, I remember Happy. Where is he anyways?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information