tuff is offline Junior Member

T-3 with bulking

I am in the middle of a 400mg a week deca , 750mg a week omand250, 25mg a day d-bol, 10mg nolva, and T-3. Ok the question is will the T-3 take away from the gains received by the d-bol? I know that it helps in the reduction of fat gained and water held, but i don't want it to effect good muscle gain. Have not started t-3 yet but want to today if it is not gonna harm gains. Thanks for info
    Peace out
    tuff

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I find low dose 12.5-20mcgs per day good when bulking, helps keep bloat down. It is a balacing act when bulking to get enough to help but not too much so you start to lose. Start with 12.5mcgs/day

BIG R is offline Member
    Which T3 is it? If you are not eating very, very well It will take your muscle as it burns your fat. It is not worth it in my opinion. Non-Impact Cardio 3 times a week s better. If you play with T 3 for too long you can also find yourself in a total shut down of your Thyroid gland. The consequenses are very real don't play with this when you can get the job done other ways.

1.)Diet
    2.)Cardio
    3.)Kick the Drinking
    4.)Patients

Peace,
    Big R

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I would have to say that you guys take T3 way too serious, i have done plenty of research and talked to several experienced BB's about this. T3 is overated its not T4 it will not mess you up unless you go crazy with it. 100-150mcg is just fine a 1000mg/test a week and some d-ball will prevent musle loss and a well balanced diet is a must. If you take 25mcg it wont really do much for fat loss. I would like to hear from people who have experienced with T3 not those who are just posting.

I do have experience with T-3 and for your info T4 is way milder of a drug and has way less of an effect. I normally use t-3 with clen for cutting but i figured i would see if it helps with the bulk cycle.
    Peace out
    tuff

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Never experienced t4 but have heard bad things about it for your info bro. Mild or not i am not trying to argue with anyone just want to hear some experienced memebers to post their opinions thats all. YOu want to take 25mcg thats cool.

Bro, most men take up to 100mcg a day after they pyramid up to it. The last time i took it i went to 100mcg a day for 6 days and then went back down all in all a 51/2 week cycle and it worked great, no problems.
    Peace out
    tuff

I no longer pyramid up, i start with max dose hold until i am ready to taper off, thyroid is back to normal within 2-4 weeks, I have run as long as 16 weeks.

BIG R is offline Member
    I still think that taking the T3 is not a good Idea.
    I DO HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERINCE WITH T3. I am not simply posting things to just post. I have had pleanty sucess in the competitive BB arena. I am a open level Nationally Qualified competitor Here in the Big state of TX. I don't know what could further qualify me to speak on this subject besides my BS in Chemistry. I have, "been there done that" so to say. Spend your time and money getting BIG. Getting CUT and big at the same time usually is a balancing act. One can taper off gains made from the other.
    Be careful with guys that say, "WELL I've talked to....." I've heard that" "and I've done Exensive research........". Cause if you check up on them you wil find that you probably have NO COMPETITIVE experince at all. They may be posting just to post and bad mouth others. EGO, it kills! I can assure you that I'm not an EGO guy. I'm the peacemaker. I am WAY deep into the AAS also. Several years in the buisness because I live 5 minutes away from the International Mexican border! I've taken almost everything at one time or another.
    But I dont endorse PILL taking for every occasion. I know people that wont even workout unless they are on the JUICE. That is a joke. Completely and MENTALY dependant, I've seen it all! It is easy to be BIG. What I'm trying to say is Hard Work pays off and the path of least resistance isnt always the way to go. You will find that people who are true and sincere will not put down other people on this site they will simply just state their opinion. It all about helping out. This is what I believe.

4 days out of my competition, wish me luck.
    Peace.

Big R

I agree Big R, t3 is mainly for cutting, but for me personally low dose when bulking i can still make very nice gains, helps me digest my food faster(better protien sys.) and bit less bloat. Doing any dose of t3 without gear is bad idea, i found out my last time just how much muscle it can burn away if your not careful.(about 15-20lbs worth)

BIG R is offline Member
    Thanks for backing me up there Eye_ Candy. YOUR a guy I trust because you have suffered as I have suffered (suffering for another 4 days) to be on the competitve stage. There is no HEARSAY in our experince.
    Good Call!

Keeping the PEACE!
    BIG R

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    How much were you taking to lose that much?

I must admit i do not take large doses of t3 so i guess thats the difference.

I was running 250mcgs at one point, but most of diet was 175-200mcgs day

Thread Information