KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

upcomming cycle and a few changes, need some advice

Hey all, MY first cycle is set to begin August 1st and is going to consist of Test Enanthate , EQ and DBol ..

i was originally going to do...

Test Enanthate @ 500mg Wk 1-12
    EQ @ 400mg Wk 1-12
    Dbol Wk 1-4

However, after re-thinking and checking some funds i've come up with a new running cycle for the same amount of money spent....

Test Enanthate @ 500mg Wk 1-16
    Dbol 30mg ED Wk 1-4
    EQ Wk 6-16

i decided to ask about this because i would be spending the same amount of money on the roids either way and this way i would get 4 more weeks out of my cycle!

ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS WELCOME

1st cycle ever....22yrs old 5'7 @ 180lbs bf = 10

thanx for any help!

KunipshunFit

4plates is offline Banned
    you could ,but i think you will be shutting yourself down to long.
    i also think you will notice a yeild in gains around wk 10 or so.
    i would go as planned and save the rest for next time.
    if you do decide to go that long get hgc and start around wk 12-13

good advice, so you think 16 weeks is to long for the test....why would gains stop around 10 wk's and if that's true is it better to just do a 10 wk cycle instead of a 12 week?????

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

cycle

save some$$ for food! Run your test for 10 weeks max. Run the eq for 10-12 weeks at 400-600/wk and you'll love the eq. it takes about 4 weeks to get going though. Start or finish with a little winny.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

cycle

before you guys jump on me--i'm not telling you to run d-bol and winny during the same cycle. too hard on the liver.

the money for the food and all the protien powder has already been taken into consideration...I will have enough to eat like a horse so i can grow like a weed....

as far as winny, this cycle is designed to bulk for the first time, hence the dbol and lack of winny. EQ is great for mass cycles as well as cutting cycles because it allows the body to get that "hard" look while also giving good gains in muscle density. the Dbol is going to be a lot of water weight, however through diet management i plan to keep the water and "bloated" look minimized while trying to pack on some serious pounds. the test will push it all over the edge and hopefully I'll walk outta this cycle with about 30lbs more on me and keep 15 of it!

Thanx for your advice though!

KunipshunFit

so it seems like the general idea is to go 12 weeks, but my question still remains; if the gains are minimal after 10 weeks as suggested above, would it be better to run the cycle for simply 10 weeks rather than 12?

thanx for the help

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I think long cycles are the way to go, just use something for sides if you start to get any, nova/amerdirex you have read the post so know the deal, use clomid coming off. Last cycle i did was well over year long, always with good base of test 400-2000mg week, I was back to feeling normal within 1 month post cycle. Keep all LBM gains, just down of bit from less water retention.

Thread Information