tiny234 is offline Junior Member

Question help with getting ripped???what to use

I am bulking up right now, and when I am finished I want to get ripped up. Right now I am on Decca only 2nd week. I am looking to just bulk up right now not to try to get ripped at the same time. So any advice on getting ripped after cycle of decca? your advice will be much appriciated...

Thanks,
    Tiny

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Everybody needs your stats first.

wieght: 182
    hieght: 5'11
    body fat: 12

Brown_Bear73 is offline New Member
    I think your too young to cycle man. Do you have any idea how much shit is pumpin through your veins naturally. It is more than enough to put on mass. When you wanna cut just reduce your cals and up your cardio and I bet the pounds will come flying off. I wouldn'y cycle now if I was you though, but I am not so I guess do what you want just my 0.2

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Well he is already on AS. Why do you want to cut? I would add some more weight on if I was you. If your 5"11, with 12%bf that's not bad. I would try to bulk up some more, it seems like you have a good frame to you.

I decide to do decca because I have been lifting for almost 5 years now and I got to the point to where It is getting very hard to put on muscle and my bench press has been stuck on a max of 365 for almost 6 month. So I felt I some decca would help me with that. I want to cut after the cycle cause I am already start to put on fat. I have dieted many times before and it has worked, so I am not definate about taking a cutting cycle. I would like suggestions on what kind of cycle would be good to get cut up and then decide wether or not I should risk it. I have gained 8lbs in two weeks from cutting out cardio and most of that is fat.
    any help is appriciated.

Thanks
    Tiny

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I agree you are 18 right now bro, youll get big over the period of the next 3 years without the sause. Just lift eat and youll grow. Your stats look very good for you age, keep up the hard work and youll get big. There is not too much you can cut up at this point wait till you get up in weight.

Thread Information