Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

dangers of being on 4 months compard to 2?

how much more dangerous is it to stay on for 4 months compard to the usualy 8-10 weeks?

I know the longer your nuts are shut down the harder it can be to revive them..

anyone with experience?

thanks

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It depends on what you are on...For the most part, the only problem is going to be getting your nutz to kick back in...I'd probably throw some HCG in there at least once...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what about if you did dbol /deca then when your almost done the the deca you start into 10 weeks of test?

I was thinking hcg just before clomid theropy when the test is still running threw the viens?

your saying in the middle?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    what about if you did dbol /deca then when your almost done the the deca you start into 10 weeks of test?

I was thinking hcg just before clomid theropy when the test is still running threw the viens?

your saying in the middle?
    You won't have any problems with that...Test and Deca are fairly mild...You just don't want to do extended periods on orals...Alot of guys who stay on year round will take HCG every 10 weeks or so...I'm not sure exactly how well that works but it is supposed to keep your natural test levels from dipping too much...

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    You wont do much more damage at all so long as your not running orals the whole 16 weeks...lol

I have done LONG cycle, like 7 months of hard cycleing. Never have any real problems with that and in that time I ran things like fina, test, EQ, D-bol ect ect. Its a good idea to hit some HCG midcycle but I didnt, I just went to an anti-estro and clomid post cycle and kept most of the gains, I was just a little unmotivated for a couple weeks.

Thread Information