devistate is offline Junior Member

Will Test Enthanate and primobolan hinder...

Whats up guys?

I am 21, 5'10, 190lbs, 12%bf

I have done to previous cycles.

1.(d-bol, primoteston, deca ) d-bol 4 weeks, test and deca 8 weeks, I loved it, great gains.

2. (sust and primobolan for 8 weeks. I loved it, good gains not as good as my 1st cycle but still I was very happy.

Now my question I am starting to train for football. I will play the fall of 2003. I am now training on my speed so I am at a speed camp for about 6 months. Well my idea was to take test and eq for 10 weeks and then bring in winny on week 7 thru 12. Well that didn't work out so good because I got sicker than hell from the eq. SO now I am thinking about doing the same cycle but replacing the eq to primobolan. Now I know that eq is ideal for runners but since I can't take it how would primobolan stack up to eq??????????????????? Also, I know I will gain wieght with primobolan but I am comfortable with that because I will have lots of time to get used to my weight time football practices would begin. But I am just curious on how they stack up against each other and curious if primobolan should be used by a sprinting type runner???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

bump

later

BUMP

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    I am suprised more people don't reply, I guess there are more wieght lifters than team sports players on the board. Anyways- Primo is used for cutting cycles and lean mass cycles, these are the kind of cycles that speed athletes are looking for. EQ/Primo/And Deca are all similar, Primo probably being the weekest of the compounds. However many europeans take this stuff religiously. 400/400 or 500/500 sounds good for the test/primo thru 10 weeks along with the winnie @ 100mg EOD thru weeks 5-10. What position are you gonna play?

I am not exactly sure. I have two routes I think I can go with. I could be a LB or a Safety. I want to be a safety but I think I will have to be able to run a lot faster than I might be capable.(but only time will tell) I want to play D-1 ball and at an elite school. I figure my best bet will probably be LB (because size is a lot easier to achieve than speed). I am now 194lbs. but I think I would need to be about 225 and cut in order to play LB with the big boys. I know I will be able to drop my 40 to a low 4.7 with adding that much weight. But, I am hoping that I will be able to play safety. Here are my goals or improvements that I will need to make in oreder to play the safety position. I have around 8 moths before scouts will start looking at me so this is what I will need to pull off, so we'll seee!!!!

5'10 to 6'2 haha
    195lbs to 215lbs.
    12%bf to 7-8%bf
    4.82 to 4.59
    And with this improvment on my 40 I think I will have by far one of the fastest 10 and 20 any team.

Bench max: (335)- (225*17) to (400)-(225*25)

My leg strength is the only thing that I have that is better than anyone at the safety position.

Leg Press-(855*2)
    Squat-(505*3)

I have no stress about bumping these up but with every thing else I am going to need some help and thats why I am here!

Good Luck Kingnut

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    EQ/Primo/Winny = Lean muscle mass...Winny will help with your speed

-Diesel1

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Diesel1
    EQ/Primo/Winny = Lean muscle mass...Winny will help with your speed
    True, but he wants to GET RID OF the EQ!

I agree with Kingnut, primo/test/winny will do you very nicely. I would go for test prop and run it @ 100mg/eod. Because it is esterless...no water retention. You will need to run an anti-estrogen and I recommend arimidex @ .25mg/day - .5mg/day. Primo @ 300-400mg/week and winny @ 50mg/day for the last 6 weeks.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Plus if you could get tested i think EQ is active in terms of testing for long time. Same deal on Deca I think year.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    I think you'll be very happy with test/primo/winny you probably will keep more of the gains from primo "i love primo"one of the best steroids there are(and worth the money)

Thanks guys!!!!!

Now here is the deal. I started a 10 week program of promoteston at 500mg/week and primobolan 400mg/week. I am going to throw winny in but I am not sure exactly when I should do that????? I know Pete said fun it for the last 6 weeks but when is that Pete?

I was thinking about throwing winny in at week 7 and run it for 5 weeks but I will be running it alone for week 11 and 12, is this what I should do????? And then when should I start my intake of clomid???? I was planning on taking clomid for 3 weeks: 50mg/day for week 1 and 3 and for week 2 taking 100mgs/day, OK????

O yea Pete I wish I would have known about the test prop but I have already started the test enanthate , do you think this is a big deal? Will I gain a lot of water retention with primoteston??? Also I don't have easy access to armidex, is this also a big deal? If it is I will find a way to get it!!!!!

Thanks GUYS!!!!!!!

Jersey shore! I know! I can't hardly wait. I've done primo before and I love it toooooo.

Later

Yes devistate thats exactly how you want to run it weeks 7-12!!then start clomid therapy day after last winny!!

Thanks Jersey Shore! NO disrespect Jersey but are there any other opinons???

Later

You could do what im doing right now which is 50mg/winny/day and 100mg of veromone propinate/day or every other I'm loving it and if you don'tlike sticking yourself alot(which some people do )then get ttokkyo winny tabs im on my second week and already loving them oryou could do 4 weeks of tren @75mg/day i have not donre it personally but alot of bros on here are loving it hope that helps

Thread Information