tbulldog is offline Associate Member

Has anyone experienced weight gain when taking T-3

My diet hasn't changed since I've started taking them, I'm up to two and a half 25mcg tabs a day and I've put on 4 pounds. Anybody else have those results.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hmm not me, but i am only taking 12.5mcg

do you think its muscle or fat?

what is your diet and cardio like? you hitting it hard and eating clean?

I'm not really sure if it's muscle or fat. I guess I need to redo my body fat % and see. I'm eating clean, everyone has told me to bump up my protein and carbs while I'm taking it. I've bumped the protein up but not the carbs. I would think that 62.5mcg per day would burn the fat off but I'm a little pissed at the 4 pound increase in weight.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I can imagine bro, you think your doing right andyou get anti results

Is your cardio the same? hmm maybe your holding water?
    Heh i know im just guessing but i know how that feels and i hate it

hopefully one of the bros will know somehting to help you out

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I put on weight with 25mcg/d of t3 with gear but never have I run it alone period. For me it is not uncommon.....in two weeks on gear and t3 I have gone from 223 @13.1% to [email protected]%

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro bump up to 100-150mcg/day youll see some serious fat loss. I am currently on a 1000mg/sust and up to 125mcg/day of T3, its week 3 and i am up about 5lbs or so and by BF has dropped from about 9% to 7%. I think to really see good results with T3 you have to be between 100mcg-150mcg/day run it about 6 weeks and come off slowly. work your way down to about 12.5mcg day.

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    Bro bump up to 100-150mcg/day youll see some serious fat loss. I am currently on a 1000mg/sust and up to 125mcg/day of T3, its week 3 and i am up about 5lbs or so and by BF has dropped from about 9% to 7%. I think to really see good results with T3 you have to be between 100mcg-150mcg/day run it about 6 weeks and come off slowly. work your way down to about 12.5mcg day.
    I have to totally and respectfully disagree with you bro.....IMO high doses of t3 are not needed at all. I am losing 2-3lbs of fat a week and gaining the same in muscle on a low dose of t3 and moderate gear use.

Bro T3 is highly overated, i ve talked to a a few experienced BB'S even women BB's and they all said the same thing. T3 will not burn out your thiroid gland as long as you dont get crazy on it or use it for a long time. I am sure alot of guys that have used T3 will agree 100-150mcg/day is perfect my friend.

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    Bro T3 is highly overated, i ve talked to a a few experienced BB'S even women BB's and they all said the same thing. T3 will not burn out your thiroid gland as long as you dont get crazy on it or use it for a long time. I am sure alot of guys that have used T3 will agree 100-150mcg/day is perfect my friend.
    That I agree with that the dangers of t3 are often over rated. BUT I cannot recommend someone taking 100+ mcg a day on their first go around. Like i have said I have had results equal to yours but in a bit shorter time frame and I am using 1/6th to 1/4th the dose you are using bro. The bottom line is that everyone is different, that is a given so IMO it is up to each person individually to find what works the best for them.

I see your point bro, i agree with you on that. But i feel is someone is looking to burn up some serious fat and losse lbs the dosage has to be bumped up to at least 75mcg-125mcg/day. I just think 25mcg/day for a fat burning purpose is not quite enough.

I would like to hear what others would have to say about T3.

bump

Sorry to cause all this debate, it seems that I was rushing a little bit too fast. I weighed in this morning 4 pounds heavier and I just weighed in at 8 o'clock and I've lost the 4 plus 1. So I'm down a pound. I must have been holding some serious water weight. Today is my first go round with 75mcg and the only side is a headache.

Not that I think that I've got them but has anybody ever seen fake T-3's. I've never heard of a fake for them.

f*ck you John D. your shit is real, ha ha

what are you doin on my Screen name, your 'posed to be training beeotch!

JohnD is offline New Member
    john, i told you today you need to eat just like you would to lose weight if you werent on them

Thread Information