RageControl is offline Senior Member

Love handles or water !

Last few weeks i bin very depressed. Well i just finished my deca cycle and i now have small love handles ! My diet went to complete shit as well. Now Im praying that some of it is water retention. I have abs and am very cut everywhere else but im soft in the love handle area.
    is that a prime spot for water retention?????
    I sure as sh*t hope so i look like ass like this.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well i have heard most guys gain the most annoying weight around their love handles, while women gain it around the hips and thighs..i dunno

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    gdo you have a pic??? you did a deca only cycle? Because high estrogen levels can cause an increase in adipose tissue. BUT deca converts to progest and I dont know its impact (molecularly) on triglycerides.
    Most likely is your diet "went to shit" this is the consequence. OR which most people dont realize till its to late, that this is your oblique muslces. Some people work them out with weight and cause them to get large which creates an effect of having love handles (fat) when in essanse its just really muscle.
    good luck
    MM

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    i tinks its fat how do i burn it? hehe never had to worry about fat before was always the skinny dude .

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Get a good ECA stack and some yohimbine (either topical or oral yohimbine) also do 45min cardio 3-5 days a week either before you eat anything for the day or post weight workout. if you just have the small amount to lose do a keto diet (low/no carb med fat and HIGH protein.)

You COULD get some T3 and clen and cycle it 2 weeks on 2 off with the yo and ECA on the off weeks as well.

Best for quick and dirty fat loss...lol

Originally posted by RageControl
    i tinks its fat how do i burn it? hehe never had to worry about fat before was always the skinny dude .
    topical yohimbine (while oral may produce results.. they are typically quite inferior.. though there are exceptions)..

liquidex can alos be of help (or one of the host of aromatase inhibitors)

Thread Information