Thread: INCREDIBLE pain

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

INCREDIBLE pain

today was the 2nd day i injected test suspension and fina into my shoulders and quads, yesterday i did left shoulder/quad, and today i did right shoulder/quad, i could hardly walk or do cardio yesterday because my leg kept giving out. idunno if its my injection technique or what. i know test suspension is supposed to hurt, but if its active after 1-2 hours shouldn't the pain be gone in a day or so? i am using the anabolic TS suspension 20cc's 50mg/ml and valopharm 100mg/ml fina (i know its crap but i got it super cheap), is there a lot of BA in it or something? any help is greatly appreciated, i can hardly move!

dj

PLMUSCLE is offline New Member
    I know I was going through the same thing with ** Prop/Sus mixture. I had to stop, because I was in just to much discomfort. I am going to try and bake some of the B/A out and see how it goes from here. Peace. PL

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, i think im going to stop. i cant handle it, i would have been better off with prop, i actually would have rather took sust or something, this suspension blows, or maybe its the valopharm crap, who knows, i feel sick too, something is rotten in denmark

dj

Thread Information