spmffl is offline New Member

First time Winny user

I just finished a cycle a 8 week cycle of 400 mg Decca and 500 mg Sust. I just got a bottle a 20 cc bottle of 100mg winny. would like to know if this sounds good to u guys. take a cc 4 times a week for five weeks. i thinking of shooting half of it and drinking the other half. when i drink how do I do this? just pull out 1 cc out o the bottle and squirt it in my mouth. and also does shooting winny hurt? thanks for the info and sorry for the stupid questions.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you just finished up a cycle ? so meaning you're completely done, right ? so basically you want to start another cycle of winny alone, am i hearing this right or what ?

well i wanted to do the winny at the end of the cycle but i didnt get until right after i finshed the 8 weeks. also i read that u should take it with grapefruit juice. should i pour just pour it into the juice and just drink it?

anyone?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Honestly if I were you I would hold onto the winny for an upcoming cycle. Take about 8 weeks off and let your receptor sites refresh. I'm assuming you have clomid? If so you should be starting it about 3 weeks after your last shot of deca .

As far as the winny, run it in 8-10 weeks time with EQ and test. When drinking no need to chase it with grapefruit juice, just squirt it in and swallow (that sounds gross ). Normally winny doesn't hurt when injecting but siome have said that 100mg winstrol does hurt somewhat because of the higher concentration.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    When drinking no need to chase it with grapefruit juice, just squirt it in and swallow (that sounds gross ).
    Pete I never knew... just joking bro.

no seriously Spmffl like pete said hold on to it for you next cycle. You will get great results with it when you stack it with EQ and test..it is a great cutting cycle.

and in regards to taking it when you do...take 50mg every day for at least 8 weeks.

enjoy!!!

Thread Information