RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Question 1st Cycle Of Deca

What's up everyone,
    I was originally going to do a run of Sust/Deca but I'm having trouble getting the Sust. Seems like ALL my sources and all my buddies sources can't get them at all (anyone know why????) Anyways, I want to keep my juice runs to a minimum. I originally wanted to hit it hard and if it was what I wanted, to never do a cycle again, and if so, limit myself at 2 cycles in total. But because the Sust is tough to get, I wanted your input if the Deca is good to go and will do the job, alone.

Stats:
    Training for 4 years
    20 years old
    6'1
    190lbs
    10% bf

On a 6 week run of Deca (200mg first and last week, 400 during the middle 4), keeping the diet and training right and heavy, what would I expect to get out of it and would it be wise for me just to run this by itself. And if so, would I need the Nolva?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what else can your "buddies" get - there are other alternatives to Sus - it's a test blend. pick a test (cyp, enan, prop)

They can get almost anything EXCEPT Sust. D-Bol, EQ, Winny, Cypionate , Enanthate and Testorona. The cypionate aromatizes too easiyl and the Enanthate holds too much water, I was thinking of either taking it with the EQ or the Winny, or even all three at the same time. What do you think?

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

sus

obviously you've never read the label on sus.
    Sus contains enthanate. It's a blend of tests, and will hold water in most people. It's good to stack with eq and winny. run the eq 10wks @400-600,the sus for 8 weeks at 500mg/wk and the winny at the end for 5wks at 50mg/day. Run the winny so you finish it 3 weeks after the last eq and start clomid therapy. This is a proven recipe for success.

I have read the label on the Sust, but it's a preference not to just run the Tests on their own. Just a personal thing, I like the amount the 4 come in with Sust. I like your cycle though, sounds damn intriguing.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Wouldn't recommend deca alone. If you don't like the water retention with enth, have your "buddies" get you some arimidex ( I notice it wasn't on the list of things they CAN'T get) and run it @ .25mg/day - .5mg/day for the entire cycle. Just curious, if this is your first cycle why do you prefer the divided dosages found in sust over straight test? What are you basing your opinion on?

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    ..l..
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Why do I prefer the divided doses rather than straight test? The overlap of the tests in Sust. They all kick in at different times, it's just a personal thing. My bro ran Sust, my friend ran Test (enanthate ). My bro looks good, my friend looks like shit. Their diet and training was almost exactly the same (worked out together, had same meal plan). Just a preference. Nothing technical.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Why do I prefer the divided doses rather than straight test? The overlap of the tests in Sust. They all kick in at different times, it's just a personal thing. My bro ran Sust, my friend ran Test (enanthate). My bro looks good, my friend looks like shit. Their diet and training was almost exactly the same (worked out together, had same meal plan).
    Basing your opinion on what worked for somebody else, IMO, isn't the smartest thing in the world. Sust worked very well for me but prop worked much better. See everybody will react differently regardless whether they est the same food, lift the same weights or rest equal amounts of time. I'm not saying don't do sust, all I'm saying is research this further. DO NOT base your decision on how your bro looks. Here is a good place to start.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=524

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lol another thread, the results arent necasarily down to the juice I think if you look into this a little more you will find that what we try to achieve is elevated stable levels of test in the blood which sustanon does not provide at all. You say cyp armomatizes to easy but enanth hold to much water? whats the difference apart from about 1 chemical atom? they are both virtually the same. I would run test eq winnie either cyp or enanth for 10 weeks then run the winnie weeks 7-12 prop weeks 10-12 clomid 3 days later keep nolva on hand or get armidex to avoid the bloat

peace

Thanks for the advice, and as hard as this is to believe, I'm only planning on doing 1-2 cycles MAX. But when I do them, do them hard and intense and PROPER. Including diet, training, rest and education. When you say the Prop worked better, that was with trial and error and experience right? Yikes, I don't think trial and error is for me, so based on your experienced opinion, what would be good to bulk up and get some size as well as strength.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Man, dont do it without doing your lab work. Its not that expensive and it takes a lot of the guess work out of things. Lab work, lab work, lab work. Liver (AST, ALT), $22.00, Total testosterone $19.00, estordiol $65.00. Ok its over a hundred but its worth it if you get into your cycle and have lab work done you can tell whats going on. You have a pre lab work and during and then after. No big whoop. Learn about these things too cause if you get into trouble and go to the doc you can talk shop with him when he starts ordering the lab work and you already know what the numbers mean and all. Ok I will get off my soap box.

What do you mean by labwork? Do you mean by going to a doctor and getting all this done?

Thread Information